+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Go for it with married girl?

Go for it with married girl?

Hello there!

I'll try make this short.
    I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice with a girl (25-26 years old) that I've known about 12 years on/off .. we've not had that much contact throughout the last 6 years. Lots of same interests and same humor. She's been dating the same guy since she was 14, and they have been together since. They have a child boy and got married 6 months ago.

The thing is this girl has actually been cheating ALOT on this guy in the earlier years. I know she has always had a thing for me, because everything we've been drinking or something she'd start touching me, feeling me up and stuff like this. Even though this guy (who's not a very good friend of me anymore) was in the same place.

Anywho.. suddenly now out of the blue they got separated and she moved out a week ago. No one knows really why this happened, but she just said things don't work and she's finished with him. Her man has become somewhat strange the past 3-4 years as well..

She's single now (altough I have a feeling there might be someone else she could be seeing)
    I helped her with something one day a few weeks ago and she was also a bit flirty and hugging me. She wanted to make dinner one time she said as "thanks" for the help.
    Last weekend we were texting and she also said she wanted me to come and visit her in her and see her new apparpment soon. I asked her a few days ago when she wanted me to come over and she said she had to check when she did not have the kid.

I do believe she's into me, but when we've been friends for so many years it's not easy to say.. Does this sound like friendzone to you guys? Is it a bit early considering she's just separated. I really don't want a akward situation here.. I'm really not after a relationship with this girl because I don't feel like I can trust her 100%, but have like a FWB would be nice.

Hope it makes sense

Well that depends
    If you don’t mind her cheating
    Or know she won’t do it with you
    Then I don’t see why you shouldn’t at least hit on her

Well, they are filing for divorce and she's moved out so I don't consider this cheating. But I just now she's been cheating on him before..

I still can't understand where she wants to go.. you know, she wanted me to come over and visit her, but maybe just as friend? We've been snapchatting alot this week and now today she just stopped sending me anything or "answering" my messages..

Maybe she don't like the attention I give her? I also do have a feeling she miight be into someone else as well.. But that could be my insecurites.. considering EVERYTIME I got close to someone, they ended up with someone else..

How should I proceed now? Stop giving attention and wait till she gives me a day she don't have the kid and I can come over? I don't want to come off needy or anything.

So she files for divorce and „invites you over“ and you didn’t go?
    You didn’t come off needy you came of inexperienced and nerdy

The quest for your “one true love” isn’t as easy as you see it in the movies, but once you just found him/her, you’ll know! I would suggest get some useful advice/tips from professionals here on this site, https://loveama.com/