+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused About Marriage..

Confused About Marriage..

Hi Friends I Am Having Serious Issue with my girlfriend.. She Got A New Job and i have a dought on her.. Because when i was going to meet her i saw multiple whatsapp messages of his colleague on her phone.. she was loyal to me before this but now i don't know she is loyal towards me or not..i was with her since last 4 years.. i saw on her phone her colleague flirts with her and she did normal replies.. but when her company gave them a party at that party they click some pics closely.. i didn't liked that and i told her to not to talk him again but she said to me that he is my colleague and i have my own group their of my friends and he is just a group member.. but in whatsapp chat i saw that he(office colleague) told her that he already having gf and after his gf(colleagues gf) she is close to him.. and they(my gf and colleague) only meet only one month ago and they became best friend.. guys tell me what should I do because i am very sensitive about her i just can't handle if anyone touches her.. please help me.. sorry for my bad English..

- - - Updated - - -

Reply Guys.. I am Really In Tension..

Do not Be clingy
    Jealousy and rigid rules are the very behaviours that will drive her away
    If you do not or cannot trust despite speaking to her about it then you are not fit to be in this relationship
    If you think I am insulting you with my post or bashing you: You do not get the point.
    I am not here to insult or bash anyone. I offer up my free time to help. Take from my post what is useful to you.
    If you are angry about my post or myself, then please stop and think how that happened. Usually that is the way the brain responds if a critical belief system is challenged (its called cognitive dissonance). If you have trouble with it please answer in the thread. I will come back to you.

Hi there! I understand the pain you are going through, take a look at this site for some useful advice/tips from relationship & intimacy professionals.