+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to impress her on our first date? Need advice!

How to impress her on our first date? Need advice!

First dates are important. It plays an important role in finding the partner everyone wishes to have. And doing our best in our first date is essential. Now, how do I impress my girlfriend on our first date?

I have known Melissa for just a week. Just recently, I joined AFA’s Romance Tour in Shenzhen, China. We got along fast, he is fantastic. Based on our initial conversation in the tour which lasted for only 5 minutes,
    I knew she is interesting. She allured me with her smile. Everything about her is tempting.

After the affair which ended last week, I called her and invited her for dinner. This will be our first dinner together, or let’s say our first date. She doesn’t know that I came back from the States. So, I plan to surprise her.

I’m here to ask y’all what should be my actions in our date. Should I just be myself? Or should I follow those tips given in the internet? I’m a little bit nervous now… she is special and I want that night to be more special.
    Thanks for your responses!

I realize this thread is fake, but for real men wondering about the title of the topic.

"How to impress her on our first date? Need advice!"

You have nothing to prove to women, let your achievements speak for themselves. Just focus on having fun.

Take a look at this site you may find interesting for some useful advice from professionals around the globe, https://datingama.amafeed.com/