+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does this girl like me?

Does this girl like me?

I am very confused at this point in time with this girl. she flirted with me and showed interest and i pursued that. I asked her out to a movie twice and she said she was busy twice. We dont see each other everyday because we dont go to the same school but we have streaks and talk on snapchat. A couple days ago she sent me a black screen with a heart two days in a row. The second day i responded also with a heart and she didnt respond directly to it except just sending me duck face selfie. Is she playing hard to get or is she actually not interested? How should I advance and move foward with this? ?

Do you talk to her on WhatsApp too? How often are you in contact? To me it sounds like she's playing hard to get but rejecting you twice is kinda harsh. I'd ask her out one last time (third time is a charm, maybe let her pick the date so she can't say she's busy) but let it go if she rejects you again

she is probably flirting with many guys but has a significant other watching so doesn't want to go overboard with you on snap chat. try saying in person "since you are always busy when i ask you out, i am not going to bother you anymore to interfere with your busy life". her response will answer your questions

It is so obvious that this girl is quite smart~ maybe she always flirts other guys bt u have never known. I have played some dating apps and met this type of girls. They will be active to talk to you first, send you some photo about their life, send you some selfie,etc, bt you cant ever meet them in person and they never go out with you. therefore, i am certain that she is that type of girls . They just play with boys and search who is better and more suitable to them. I regret to say that rb2018 u are not a cup of tea to this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by jay2665 View Post
    It is so obvious that this girl is quite smart~ maybe she always flirts other guys bt u have never known. I have played some dating apps and met this type of girls. They will be active to talk to you first, send you some photo about their life, send you some selfie,etc, bt you cant ever meet them in person and they never go out with you. therefore, i am certain that she is that type of girls . They just play with boys and search who is better and more suitable to them. I regret to say that rb2018 u are not a cup of tea to this girl.
    I agree with you 100%

She just likes the attention....stop giving her any.

It's her attitude that makes it hard for you to figure her out. You have to reverse engineer things to your good and stop chasing her