+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going overseas for our honeymoon

Going overseas for our honeymoon

And we just got married…
    I promised Elaine, my now wife, that we’ll travel overseas for our honeymoon. I’ve been looking for some beautiful destinations to visit starting next week, but to no avail, I just can’t decide.
    This escapade will last for a month so I need to choose the best. I want what’s best for her, I mean every man does. For every guys out there, I know you feel the same way like giving the best for your woman.
    I met Elaine at AFA’s tour in Thailand. Before deciding to go to Thailand, I was a little bit hesitant. I was thinking that I might just be wasting my time there. But after many deliberations, and probably out of curiosity,

I decided to go. I was not that excited when the plane landed to Bangkok. The staff greeted us and took us to a very luxurious hotel. The time came to meet the women, man, all my life I’ve never been surrounded
    by a lot of beautiful and alluring ladies. Excitement came and I enjoyed the night talking to them. And there I met Elaine, probably the most beautiful woman that night. I just can’t take my eyes off her.
    I talked to her a lot and asked her for a date. She said yes and our relationship have gone deeper until we came to the point of getting married.

I promised her I would take her abroad after our wedding. Now, I’m here asking for advice on places newly-wed couple should go. A place romantic enough to enjoy quality time together.
    So can anyone here give me some options? Asia? Africa? Croatia? I need your help ASAP!

i assume that you will live in usa after honeymoon. based on my time in Thailand i would suggest taking your honeymoon in dubai as very different from usa and Thailand so will be very exciting place for both of you. dubai is very modern with so many activities for honeymooners.
    be aware you can do and see so many desert land activities in dubai but is very expensive.