+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My boyfriend and his ex "crush girlfriend" URGENT

My boyfriend and his ex "crush girlfriend" URGENT

Hi.*
    So my boyfriend of 4 months has recently been visiting his university (he graduated last year) and I found out that he was talking to the same girl he was in love or say had a serious crush on. They would have been couple had the term not ended and he wasn't graduating. This is the same girl he was obsessed with and was crazy about.*

This was mutual feelings situation and they both were head over heels into each other. But things did not work out as they met when the term ended and he was returning back to his home country.*

However, he moved back to the same city and has been going to his old university for left over work and I found out that the girl still studies there and on every time he went, they ENCOUNTERED each other. EVERY SINGLE TIME.*

Though they didn't speak until yesterday. I also found out that he basically told him everything about his current life. Like where he works, what is he doing etc.*
    And he also didn't mention that he had a girlfriend when the girl sked her if he was free this week. He just said he has things to do.*

Tell me why would a guy who hasn't seen this girl in over 8 months, whom he was in love with, clearly remember her and even talk in a friendly manner? This is no random girl. Those two even attempted to go out but couldn't. And she is extremely beautiful , at least in his eyes.*

A friend of mine, who still studies there saw them and its bothering me so much.This friend of mine knew he liked her as she had caught him staring at her multiple times and even saw them have their first conversation last year.

My boyfriend is short tempered so I don't want to bug him but this is unacceptable. This is no regular girl but a girl he fell for rather hard. Why even attempt to talk to her and tell her everything even if she asked him?*

Why couldn't he just ignore her like he was doing? My friend mentioned that out of all printers, he chose the ones situated BESIDE HER to scan his documents. And they also looked at each other multiple times before they started chatting.*

Why even remember her?*
    She never friendzoned him. She liked him in return. My friend said she would catch them literally eye ****ing each other and my boyfriend did much more than her.*
    As far as I know, his temper got the worst of him that time as he didnt like her response to something he asked her. That was the reason why they never got together. He got mad with her. And there was no time to make up as he was leaving 4 days later.
    Otherwise had she said what he wanted to hear, they would be together.*

I dont understand.. i also know that they were never friends and have this strange relationship but when they spoke 2 days ago, my friend did say it felt like they have known each other for a long time. He was SHARING stuff about himself.

He could have told her off but he didnt and it bugs me. I know he is not in contact with her nor has photos of her but why is this happening? She should have been history , done and forgotten?

So why do u think he didnt tell her hes dating someone? Why didnt he say he has a gf?*
    When she told him about his new hair , he still said does it look bad and she literally said it looks great.*

He mentioned he moved back here so why telling her all this? His job, his work, he was told her he was scanning his certificate and showed it to her tho I'm sure he didnt show her his grades as they weren't pretty good.

And when he was going he touched her on her arm and said it was nice seeing her again even tho he had been seeing her but was not talking until he got privacy. U all say this is love but what type of love is this? Only talking in private?*

He was also telling her how she cant cross picket line during a demonstration their uni is holding. And my friend also said they both looked very happy talking and he was looking at her a lot and making eye contact too.*
    How can he even look at this girl when he had destroyed his relationship with her and is with me? Like giving mixed signals ?

Am I rebound?

What do you want?

So he clearly likes her and she likes him. I am not sure why you are still with him if you don't like what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    So he clearly likes her and she likes him. I am not sure why you are still with him if you don't like what is going on.
    How are u so sure? That he still likes her?

He isn’t because he can’t.
    But the question remains and is at a simpler level the question of: what you want?

What are u even trying to say? He isnt because he cant? What the heck does that mean? And I want to know whether he likes her or not but u keep asking what do u want.

The poster before you is not sure because he cannot be sure
    However that does not mean that his question is worthless

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I keep asking what you want because I don’t know what you want.
    What’d you want?
    Want him to go?
    Want him to slap the bitch in her face?
    Want to talk to him truthfully?
    What do you want?