+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Advice Forum

Love Advice Forum

You have to decide that person is really loving or she was trying to cheat you. First find out the person who was chatting with you on line. If she was your ex means she was trying to continue your relationship. If that person is also your batch mate means she was trying to cheat you or just for time pass she started chat with you. Find out first who was that hidden person.

If you love someone and have some issues, sit with the person and talk it out. Talking and discussing solves more than you ever imagine in a relationship or in normal situations in life.

Your life issues or situation would be scarcely understood as they are by other people whom you seek the advice from. Again I reiterate my words- not everyone is matured enough to understand your life.

Most of the people you seek advice from, tend to make fun of you behind your back. It has happened to me so many times. My life has never been fully understood by people I initially sought advice from and my choices were disregarded like a week old food to be thrown in trash.

I believe we all know what we need to do with respect to a situation in life or love and we need someone to assure us that what we think is a good decision.
    Last edited by astrologerlove9; 16-02-18 at 05:53 PM. Reason: link