+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does constantly messaging someone because u miss them considered an annoying turnoff?

Does constantly messaging someone because u miss them considered an annoying turnoff?

Good day everyone, I'm looking for advice on this topic based on a female's perspective, so heres my story,

I'm a single guy since birth, and I dont know how to act on these situations. so, I met this girl, she was a former client in my freelance graphic design business. the first time I met her personally, i felt something different, I felt like i wanna talk to her frequently, i start to miss her, i feel comfortable with her, etc. we went out twice, and everytime i take her to her house, we are kinda sweet looking in the cab, she rests her head on my shoulder, cuddling, etc. so we went from there. until i found out that she already has a boyfriend that time, and she blocked me eventually, it broke my heart but it passed. that was april last year.

so a few months rolled, and we became friends on facebook again, and this february we have started talking again, she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend several months ago. and I asked her out to lunch or dinner or something, and she agreed, she even told me that she was going to eat out alone , good thing I asked. however, it never happened because of schedule conflicts.

just yesterday, she messaged me about going shopping together, and even thought of buying couple shoes with me, and i said yes. then she told me if I would like her to be my partner in life. which caught me off guard. but personally, I would be more than happy to. so I said yes.absolutely. and she also asked me if I really do love her, but you guys already know my answer.

so that conversation happened.

But I felt that we are not talking to each other that frequently for it to be true, i felt anxious and insecure. she sometimes seenzone my messages, and it gave me a bad feeling. so one time, while I was waiting for her next message, I sent her a very long message expressing my emotions and apologizing for whatever happened in the past. which was a long message.

and after a few hours, she messaged me that she is at her friends place. and that I should have told everything i expressed personally. in her face.

after that she never replied. and Im still waiting.

I'm having this feeling that I might have said something wrong, or i turned her off for messaging her frequently, though she never replies, im feeling very very anxious. that Im starting to lose hope, and lose her.

I miss her so much, that's why I want to talk to her more frequently, I don't know if it's a bad thing or not.

your advice would truly help and be appreciated.

Thanks.

i hate it when guys keep texting me before i respond, i get so confused which comment i respond to and not. i have life and many men chasing so cannot spend all my time responding to multi texts messages. i warn chasers i will be upset if continuing to send many messages before i respond

huge turn off !!!!!

I personally think it's great that you're honest about your insecurity and feelings with her. Honesty prevents distrust, false expectations and conflicts. Also, there's nothing wrong with missing her and wanting to be in contact more frequently - if anything, it shows that you care about her. However, I do agree that some conversations should be held face to face, she's got a point there. Also, some women don't like the constant talking and "clinging" of their partners. I'd suggest inviting her to a date where you openly ask her if she thinks you're texting to much or how she feels about that and have the whole insecurity conversation face to face. It's really the only way to truly know her feelings and thus, keep this relationship going. Good luck!

her comment.. that I should have told everything i expressed personally. in her face... should have alerted you she doesn't like texting at all

I think that at first, you should keep the messages to a minimum so that you can allow her to chase after you.