+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirting Flatmate / Colleague

Flirting Flatmate / Colleague

I have this new flatmate and also colleaue. Which is constant teasing me, we constatly exchange looks, she always laughs of my jokes/conversations (maybe because i am goofy), she touches me alot on my arm, shoulder and somtimes lean her head onto my body. She is always avaible to do something if i ask.
    Sometimes she just ask me to roll a cigarette, help her doing dinner, drink with her, stuff like that.

Is she flirting with me or does she like me? I mean i know no one can read someone else mind specially being a male, but I can see the signs like her body towards me, leaned, she allows me to break her personal space and touch her bag/phone and she plays with her hair many times.

I just got out of a very long relationship and i am afraid of hurting myself again.

Thing is my ex is also in the same house. She is leaving by the end of this month. (she is wih someone else, but acting weird towards us)

Should i try something with her? Or just wait?

Like you said, no one knows if she likes you for sure. There are signs that she is interested. But the bigger issue is you not wanting to get hurt because of your ex. No one wants to get hurt, but it is a inevitable in life. You need to take risks, otherwise you won't go anywhere.

Well conclusion we walk in the street holding hands, kiss. Giggle like we are kids in the workplace.

Thank you madotnw_nihs, sometimes we have to take risks indeed. Although we avoid to go too further by now as feelinhgs are starting to becoming stronger, and take the time needed to recess and process all this.