+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont understand her actions

I dont understand her actions

Ive been talking to this girl for a few months now. I like her but i kinda dont understand whether she feels a bit of attraction to me or not. Reason why i say that is because 2 days ago, my university club was volunteering for an event and while we were cleaning up the event, it seems like she was trying to approach me- i was alone in the room on the computer and she went and approached me and started a convo- when she said she was going back to her dorm she came back and tapped me on the shoulder letting me know that she came back. When i was walking alone, she walked with me instead of waiting for the other 2 friends of ours to finish cleaning up.

I know thats probably not enough of a hint so i wont get my hopes up.

When i message her, we sometimes have nice convo- sometimes short convo.

My friend told me that my messages shows that i care too much about her cuz of "good morning" "good night" "have you eaten yet?".
    She then told me to give a f**k but not give a f**k, which i dont understand.

During the event- my attitude towards her was kinda like i know she was there but i kinda ignore her unless she approaches me.

I dont understand whether there is a bit of a chance i have towards her or not. Do i? Even if just a little?

My friend planned on inviting the girl and i on dinner this week as a group. Not sure if i shouls go or not as well.

I think the best bet for you to find out whether she likes you or not, would probably be to actually stop ignoring her. Because, if she does like you, she'll want clear signs from you that you like her too, before she shows you all her feelings towards you. Talking over the phone during the day, and then ignoring her when you see her, sends out very mixed signals. So maybe she's interested in you, but she don't know for real that your interested in her, and this causes her to be afraid that you might hurt her. This is probably why she told you to give a ****, but also not to give one. I'd say go to the dinner. But then don't shy away and avoid her. Be with her, and make your feelings clear to her, so that she may know that you have genuine feelings for her, and then your duty is to make her feel safe, special and incredible. Maybe this might help her relax to send you conformation that she's also interested, and if she don't, well then at least you'll know for sure.
    But if I was in her shoes right now, and crushing back on you, then I'd be so confused, because I wouldn't know for real whether your into me or not.

to find out if she is interested you need to flirt with her to show a romantic interest as opposed to a platonic team member interest like "good morning" .

simply asking her if she has a boyfriend will turn things around. girls don't like to make the first move in a new lover game. if she comes back to you with no i am alone currently or i am not available. you will know if she wants to play it out with you