+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will she contact me

Will she contact me

So i have really had a crush on a coworker for about a year now. I acted on it very slowly. Anyway fast forward until about a month ago. She gave me her number and we talked for 3 hours. After this first talk she ignored me for about a week. I sent an email that i cant do this, that i cant go back and forth. She said she was into me but was afraid to date a coworker. We agreed to be friends. However she started texting me multiple times a day. Pi s of her kids, her daily routine, pics of herself. Things a gf would do. Our talks on the phone would last until 4 amd 5 am. We had a very deep connection. After a month of this i asked her out. We made out for hours she did not want to leave. I picked her up at 8pm and she didnt leave my car until 5 am. She had work at 9am same day. She was very into me. Next day same thing, sweet texts, telling me how much she wanted me next to her. The followong day was Valentine's day. I had a small gift sent to her. I did not put my name on it. When she got it she knew it was me and was very happy. That night she said ahe got flack amd inappropriate comments about the secret admirer gift. Next day she said she cant mix work and personal. I said nobody had to know and i was leaving that job soon anyway. She ignored me. I gave her space 2 days later she texted me about hwr grandma being sick. I told her she wad in my prayers and she didnt reply. Next day i checked on her no reply. Waited 3 hours asked if she wqs purposely ignoring me, no reply. Waited 3 more hours then sent a text that i didnt like being ignored. She textwed me back in thr middle of the night that her grandma was sick. I said ok but why not just say that and i can give you space why ignore me? No reply. Next morning i wrongly sent spam texts, with no reply. Waited 3 days and said sorry for the spam text. No reply. It has been a week now, and i will continue to give her space. We had an amazing connection with tons of passion in a short amouny of time. Did she really just forget me because of work? Ladies do you feel if i give her space she will contact me?

This is unreadable

Use paragraphs

You're acting overly needy. Give her space. You need to love in a way that the other person feels free.
    Huge turn off for women.

The grandma thing was fine initially, but you're not her therapist.

I would have offered some supportive words and let her know I was there if she needed to talk or whatever, and left it at that.

You don't have to check up on her multiple times a day, or even every day, it's not your girlfriend?

needy = attraction killer

Wasn't this exact same story in another thread? I responded there, so I guess no need to repeat that here. But, the super short version.... At this point my personal advice is to forget her and move on. You shouldn't have to chase somebody down to get them to show any interest. If you had to in the first place, then it isn't even worth wasting the time and effort, just assume they aren't interest and move on.

I agree i was needy that one day. It came because she was soooo into me. The things she did, things she said. She was 100% into me in a big way. So i was shocked she ignored me.
    Like i said i do agree i was needed for one night. Ladies do you think she will contact me again since i am giving her space?
    It has been 9 days with me not reaching out minus 6 days ago i did send a very short 3 line text saying sorry for being emotional that my mom wqs sick and i took it out on her. She didnt reply to this but i have continued to give space. If you guys could see how into me she was, thats why i ask all this.
    Can a woman feel that way, then 1 night of me being needy be done ?

Dude.......get over it already!!!!!!! She has moved on .....period.

I am a guy, so I can't answer this from a female perspective obviously. But, I think you probably hit the nail on the head with your own speculation. She "needed" you THAT DAY. She probably was just so into you that time because she wanted to get whatever it was she wanted out of the arrangement. Now she's moved on, so rather than waste your time chasing down somebody who maybe doesn't deserve your attention anyway, you'd be better off just to move on as well.

Again, I certainly could be wrong. But, the bottom line is there is no point to speculate. You can't know if she's still interested, or why she seemed to so suddenly become disinterested unless you are somehow able to read her mind. Since I would assume you cannot, you wouldn't know unless she volunteered the information. For now, you did your part. If she's still interested, let it be her burden to reach out to you. Even if she eventually DOES, keep in mind that maybe you should move on anyway. Even if she does come back around and express interest in still moving further... if her going dark on you here and there becomes a regular thing, then I would personally think that is enough of a reason to decide that just doesn't work for you. Good luck.