+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken heart after a few months

Broken heart after a few months

Hi, I've been with this problem for the last like 4 months. I really like her, but like 4 months ago I really ****ed up. We did "something" (not very bad tbh) and I promised her not to tell anyone what happened. As you might guess I did tell someone. I told 2 of my best friends at the time, who were having a relationship at the time. After a few days one of em told me something they'd done (also not so very bad) and I told the girl he was with for, like, confirmation. She then immediately contacted the guy who told me this as they had an arrangement not to tell anyone what happened, as had I. The guy started talking and soon a pretty lot of people knew about some of the things me and the other girl had done. The girl I was "with" got mad at me for telling anyone. I got very mad at the guy in question and we're no longer friends. This was like 4 months ago and I think I still really like the girl. We have lost a pretty lot of contact and the plans we'de made.

Thanks if you could help me!

you crossed the line of return by disrespecting her by breaking your promise to her. i doubt she will allow you back into her life. girls tend to hate backstabbers and liars the most. i certainly wouldn't let you back and would seek revenge against your humiliating me with friends.