+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will my ex who dumped me change his mind?

Will my ex who dumped me change his mind?

We had a whirlwind romance lasting 3 months. He told me he loved me more than any other girl he s been with and then a month later dumped me due to pressure from his family (saying his moods would prevent him from living with me), worries about him living with me child too (4yo) and him having a bout of depression. Will he change his mind? He is not happy now that I don t want to be friends and i want no contact. It s been a week since he dumped me :/ Note he has never had any serious relationships really or lived with a woman. He is 40.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he suggested moving in with me and dumped me about a week before this was due to happen. All that week he was worrying about it and telling me.

highly doubt he will change his mind. obviously a guy with no balls to accept responsibility. being fourty and never living with a women is a big red flag. he is using depression as an excuse to avoid you.

surely you can do better than this guy. BTW / how old are you? and what forty year old man lets his family pressure him over his choice in women in today's society . such a liar should be avoided

If he changed his mind, would you like it?
    If he changed his mind would that be good for you or your child?

obviously a guy with no balls to accept responsibility. being fourty and never living with a women is a big red flag.

Exactly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here's a boy who can't make decisions on his own and still does what his parents say. No, he won't change, because he's not a man. Wait he's 40? Nope, he won't change now. He still acts like a child.

And he might have some type of mood disorder, which could be dangerous for your kid.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I think he should start making his own choices about who he want's to be with instead catering to the group think mentality of his family. However you should prioritize helping him with his depression in a way that does not hurt you in the process. He should not isolate himself from the ones he cares about.
    Last edited by Looclooloc; 08-03-18 at 02:23 AM.