+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Having second thoughts about a friends with benefits relationship. He's married.

Having second thoughts about a friends with benefits relationship. He's married.

I meant this guy in a online chat room 1 year ago. We became good friends. But now we've decided to be FWB. I found out that he's married 3 months ago. But still the sexual attraction was still so strong. So that's when we decided to have this kind of hook up thing. I'm worried because he seems jealous of other guys,tells me I can own his winky,that he's thinking of me and needs to hear from me a million times a day or seems like it. All this and we haven't even hooked up yet. I know what the limits are in this situation and he says that he does too. But I'm not so sure. I'm not a home wrecker. Do you think he's interested in more than sex? I'm not at all. Can this workout? I know I'm setting myself up to be judged. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

Sounds like he is over the top obsessed. He is jealous and you haven't even met up. I'm not gonna judge the FWB thing but this is for sure NOT a healthy
    FWB situation. HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN MORE THAN SEX !!!!! Find a FWB with someone you know in real life..person to person...and NOT married!
    If you think he is jealous now....just wait until he has been with you just one time...it will become uncontrollable and that is exactly what FWB is NOT
    about.

2 days ago I tried to rell him I was having second thoughts about everything. He responded back with that he doesn't want to have a FWB with anyone but me. And that he wants to have fun in and out of bed with me. He said I'm not a home wrecker. Smh

He is going to say ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR TO GET BETWEEN THOSE LEGS!!!

You are headed for big trouble

If you think he is jealous now....just wait!

Your gonna find out the hard way.