+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She just broke up with her boyfriend and ive liked her since middle school. How shoul

She just broke up with her boyfriend and ive liked her since middle school. How shoul

She just broke up with her boyfriend. How do i make a move & ask her out?

This girl used to like me back in 9th grade. Being immature and stupid, even though i realized i never actually asked her out.

We would always talk with friends, stare and glance back and forth each other 24/7, she would touch me all the time (in a normal way). It was clear she liked me but was too stupid to notice.

Either way, at the end of that year she started dating an older guy & i moved on.

Fast fowards to today, were both seniors in high school. We drifted apart in the two years since 9th grade, but we really reconnected this year. She sort of joined my friend group with a few others so we talk a lot and hang out together and everything.

A month ago, she broke up with her boyfriend. She decided to break up because dating that guy was all she had ever known. She wanted something different.

I still feel the natural chemistry between us & i think maybe something could happen.

We see each other a lot, but we only have one class together. Its pretty much just the two of us. The whole time we joke around and we partner up for most of it, & have a fun time. I make her laught all the time and she always smiles at me.

There will be times where we laugh togeher or she hands me something and our hands touch for a second too long where i think she may be feeling it too.

she's not much of a texter so we only really talk at school. According to mutual friends, she has completely cut contact with her ex but its still a bit of a sore subject for her.

Also i really want to take her to prom. I think that would be a good way to lead into dating but its still a while away.

Alternatively i might just tell her that she's beautiful and I've liked her since eigth grade and ask if she wants to hang out sometime. I like and im pursuing other girls right now of course but i really need some thoughts on this.

Either way, is there's any sort of chance and how could i make a move without starting any drama or messing up our friendship. Does it sound like i have a chance here?

Hey Angelina.
    I just really want to take you to prom, because i think that would be the perfect opportunity to get to know you better and would be a nice way for us both to lead into more dates, which i would really like.

Ask her to prom before someone else does....do it now !!!!