+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Problem with advanced editor, Firefox v58.0.2 on Win 7

Problem with advanced editor, Firefox v58.0.2 on Win 7

I'm having a problem with the advanced editor. It's always the same, most parts of the formatting bar are not shown.

Screen shot: http://image.ibb.co/gp3UTS/loveforum_formatwrong.png

I even just turned off my uBlock ad blocker, reloaded the page, and have the same problem. Do I have to enable certain permissions for this site in my Firefox?

Thanks.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I stopped using FF a year ago, I think because it added some yahoo toolbar feature that screwed the browser up, popping other windows and tons of ads and kept getting viruses.

I moved to Google Chrome instead. I would try the website on either Chrome or Edge and see how it appears to you.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

> I stopped using FF a year ago, I think because it added some yahoo toolbar feature that screwed the browser up, popping other windows and tons of ads and kept getting viruses.

That's not FF, that's malware from a third party. Use Malwarebytes to scan your PC and remove the malware. It's really good.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)