+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Things to do after first meet-up with ex girlfriend?

Things to do after first meet-up with ex girlfriend?

Long story short my girlfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. She didn't know if breaking up or staying together is right. She said she needed time and space and if it was meant to be it was meant to be and if not we would move on. I still really want her back and I've made changes in my life to become a better person. We have remained in contact texting every 3-5 days and they're usually short conversations. I asked her to catch up over coffee and she replied that would be nice and she would let me know next week when is free because she is having family health issues this week.

I am going to be confidant and act normal. Maybe flirt with her a little but I'm not gonna rush anything.

My question is what do I do after this meet up? Do I wait a week or two then suggest a dinner or a movie? Or do I bring up a possible reconciliation? Is this a good sign that she is still interested? I'm just confused what to do after and I can't really find any advice. You could tell me to just move on but that's not what I want to do right now.

Going back with an ex is like reading the same book over and over and expecting a different ending each time. Someone smarter than me said that but I believe it's true none the less. However this is your life see how it goes on the meetup and if it goes well then maybe suggest another date like you said a movie, a coffee or whatever but don't push anything.

This video have what you need -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ndw8AJXz9w
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Okay realization 1 is this: this is really not about what you want. Its realy not about what you're ready to do or not. This is about what THE BOTH OF YOU WANT. Underseatnd that first and foremost or you will never be successful. A relationship takes 2 and if the only thing you're willing to consider and thin about is YOU - this and every other relationships you attempt will fail. (aka "you can tel lme to move on but that's not what i want to do right now").

Relization 2: relationships and making them work is not about following some "successful formula and script" that will get you the girl each time. Lots of people want to sell you that - but it just doesn't work. Oh it'll work on a certain type of girl but those never amount to anything. So realize that you can't have a "game plan" or "pre plan" and "steps you follow" to make this work. Especially steps "you want to do". You will notice how the OTHER PERSON is not even mentioned or considered in any of that and again.. it takes 2 - not just 1.

With all that here is what you should be game planning. To go and have a great time. To enjoy the moment and not have any agenda items beyond that. To show her a good time and enjoy her and re-acquaint yourself with why she's the gal you'r focusing on. BASED on how that goes - you can decide TOGETHER what's next. (notice.. "together"???). Then keep having a good time... keep staying in the moment..and keep basing what you do next on how that night went... TOGETHER.

That's not what you wanted to hear.
    It's probably not what you want to do.
    But you can either choose to do what you want only - or you can choose to try to be successful and give it the best chance to be so.

Last Realization: you can't save all of them. Not every couple is meant to be and you have to accespt that fact that this may never mean to be. It doesn't matter how bad you want it.. that is not enough. So always always always know when to cut the cord and when its just not meant to be so you can both look elsewhere.

Good luck.

I have those steps

1) be confident
    2) make her have fun
    3) seduce her
    4) be damn sure you fixed the problem she had with you in the first place
    5) ask her what she really wanted <— maybe not or later