+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this girl interested in me?

Is this girl interested in me?

Hi, first a bit of backstory
    Around 7 months ago i started working in a store to make some money and when i started working there i met a girl that worked there too and at first i wasn't interested and i wasn't feeling like trying anyways as i could already expect the answer,
    Fast forward to around a month ago, we we're working together and we started talking and as i usually don't hang out with girls as i don't have any girl friends i wasn't used to talking so smoothly to a girl and to be honest that conversation we had 3 hours straight whilst working was the best conversation i have ever had with a girl but i started to like her more and more and a few days ago when i walked past her she was talking to a guy we both knew as he worked there aswell and he was a cool guy but basically i walked past and he made a whistling sound you know the one commonly associated with flirting men n shit but i turned to see and i saw him and the girl i liked and she was a bit red in the face and awkwardly smiling, after that she passed me a few times and once we made eye contact and she started to smile in an awkward way.
    I could tell it was not because i was looking ridiculous or anything since i had taken a shower before going to work and i went to get a haircut the day before so i wasn't looking like an idiot but i'd like some advice and whether or not i should even consider trying as i am not experienced with relationships at all

her awkward smile was aimed at making you jealous of the whistler that was flirting with her. you too have just been talking recently so she thinks no commitment exists. she is probably unsure of your intentions as well.

you have to let her know that you are interested in a relationship with her to get a reading on her feelings. right now she is playing the field till someone takes command of her heart. sounds like she is ripe for a relationship by chatting privately with two men.

she is not going to confess to him or you as that is not ladylike.

thanks for your reply,
    i will try my best to make a move one problem is that i'm quite awkward when it comes to relationships i can speak very well with people i have found myself chatting with random strangers on the streets and befriending them so speaking normally wouldn't be a big deal but when it comes to relationships my confidence goes into the negative so i'll see what happens and i'll try to not think about what to say and just do it.

you can memorize what things you want to discuss with her, but don't memorize a complete discussion as will come across as faked. you can say something simple like "is the guy that you were talking to a few days ago your boyfriend?" this will clue her you are interested in a romantic relationship with her. dont get to heavy in initial discussion. perhaps next day ask "do you have a steady boyfriend or just causal dating currently"?

build up your relationship slowly so she doesn't think you are only looking for sex. you don't have tslk a lot. just smile and be more friendly with her than others at work.

Hi, small update if you're still interested in it today i was asked to work earlier and i agreed fast forward when i was working i found out that girl had also accepted to work earlier basically i was filling the shelves with some items when she came up to me to chat and we had small conversation about how early we started and all that kinda stuff after that whenever we walked past eachother she always had this awkward smile where if we got eye contact we'd both get an awkard smile and the occasional blushing i saw she had this and i certainly felt myself blushing aswell bur after that whenever we walked into eachother and had the time we'd talk and it seemed like she really was interested in conversations
    To me its kinda obvious but i'd like your take on this just so i don't **** it all up