+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should i move on?

should i move on?

I was her schoolmate for two years who became my classmate after two years.we never talked to each other before she became my classmate.During the that term i kind of know her just as fellow classmate.after two months my friends started teasing me(rumor) of having a girlfriend who is my relative which i never bothered.But,she once teased me about the rumor which made me quite angry(hates my someone tries to enter my personal space other than my friends) and shouted at her and ignored her when she tried to say sorry.after a continuous ignoring she started to get angry on me and fight with me.After that i had no choice but to accept her apology which lead us to talk to each other more frequently and became friends.I started to like her and i proposed(marry me) her to which she said yes after two days.we spend the remaining term together meeting secretly inside school hours at school.after finishing high school.I was not able to be with her due my education during which i talked to her when ever i got the chance for two years.our relationship became distance relationship.Now I am in college in the first year we used to talk through the phone.I asked her to meet but she decided not to because of family reasons.we continued to talk to each other for three years and suddenly she asked for break up.I was shocked and asked for the reason and she told she was just joking after that she started to chat less which made me hurt and i asked a friend for advice who is studying with her which didn't helped me much.in my fourth year i proposed her for marrying me and she said yes(with the parents permission) which made happy and also confused as she told that she does not have feelings(romantic) for me but still likes me as a close friend.Now i don't know what to do?

she accepted your proposal, just wanted to be close friend and told you she had no romantic feelings for you at the same time?

Yes,she said that

It doesn't even sound like you have much of a connection, romance together. Why would you propose again? Have a long chat on what she really wants and feels for you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Are you really looking for long term relationship or just friendship?

Long term relationship

Rescind the proposal.

You dont' want to be 68 and married to someone who never loved you as anything more than a friend. You want to have a wife who loves you the way a wife loves her husband.

Life is a long time to live miserably.

You have absolutely no connection whatsoever with her that is strong enough to maintain the two of you through the extremes of life as a married couple.

You will meet other women who will consider you with more affection and good will than this chick. Dump her and find one of them.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

hey thanks for the advice,
    I have had a long distance with my girl about our relationship.we cleared our misunderstandings and back together.she just was worried about relationship in case we can't marry?.so,it was just a misunderstanding due to lack of communication in our long-term relationship.anyway thank u all for ur advice's.

- - - Updated - - -

hey thanks for the advice,
    I have had a long talk with my girl about our relationship.we cleared our misunderstandings and back together.she just was worried about relationship in case we can't marry?.so,it was just a misunderstanding due to lack of communication in our long-term relationship.anyway thank u all for ur advice's.