+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to help my gf fall back in love with me after getting back together?

How to help my gf fall back in love with me after getting back together?

Hi, I really messed up and now I will do anything to fix it, but I don't really know how. Here's my story in a nutshell:

I thought life was purposeless for some time, I questioned my studies, relationships and myself. Because of that one day I thought that I should break up with my girlfriend. In that particular moment it felt right. I told her, she wasn't happy. It was a lot for her, she was hurt and disappointed but she told me she respected my decision. A couple days after that I was starting to feel a little bit better and I realised what I did. I realised how much she meant for me and I felt like a total idiot. I texted her, explained my decision, apologised for everything, begged her to come back to me. She was reluctant, suggested taking a break, but after some time I convinced her to give me a second chance, afterall we've been together for over a year and for both of us it was the best thing that had ever happened in our lives. So we got back together. At first she had no romantic feelings towards me. We are in a long distance relationship, so we just kept talking on a phone and texting, but just like friends, nothing more. After two weeks she told me it was actually getting better, she was starting to feel something again. So I jumped on a bus and suprised her with a visit. She was really happy, we spent some time together, she even kissed me. What's even more she really wanted to do so, she didn't feel obliged or anything. So I thought that it was all okay agan. We came back to our homes, some days passed and she told me that her feelings weren't that stable anymore. There were moments when she felt something and there were moments she felt nothing.
    I know I hurt her a lot by breaking up with her and I would do anything to fix it. Both of us want our relationship to be just like two months ago, before it all happened. Because we are in a ldr it's hard for us to see each other very often and I know that physical touch plays an important role. Because her feelings changed it's hard for us to have conversation like we used to have. It's all getting worse and I feel responsible for that. Please, tell me, what can I do to fix it? How can I help her to get these feelings again? What shall I do?

Court her again! Like, don't make her feel like you're going anywhere.

Use paragraphs
    This is an unreadable mess