+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF's dad is cheating. Shoult I tell her?

GF's dad is cheating. Shoult I tell her?

I just caught my girlfriend’s dad cheating and I’m not so sure if I would pass this little information to her. I was running errands for my brother yesterday while he’s still out in some foreign dating tour and that’s when I saw my GF’s dad with someone else. I didn’t think of it as something at first, but then I saw them holding hands and kissing. How do I tell her that her dad is now dating someone of the same age as her? Do I even tell her? I’m so confused right now.

Don't get involved. This is none of your business and could destroy the family.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Bulrush has a point, however, your GF might feel some kind of way if you don't bring it to her attention. Damn, that's a shitty corner you got yourself in.

Of course you need to say it bt the way to say is very important and careful. You have to say clearly what you see in your eyes and what you hear in the dating tour. Bt bear in mind that the imagination, your opinion or the guess of yourself towards their action must be avoided because your stand must be neutral.

Also, you would tell your girlfd to be calm as well and ask her dad to confirm what things happening.

This is a fake story. They are making fake stories all over the website ( always says romance tour or foreign dating tour)

If it was real I would tell my partner and let them decide what to do with the info. Not saying something is the same as lying to me.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

This isn't any of your business and for all you know, her mother and father have an open relationship that they wouldn't want their daughter knowing about. This is not your story to tell so don't tell it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion