+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Wife wants a church wedding but I don't

Wife wants a church wedding but I don't

My wife is religious which is why she believes that having a church wedding is the only way to get married. I, on the other hand, don’t really believe in anything that has anything to do with religion. I can’t seem to think of a way on how we can compromise with this. I don’t know what to do anymore. We constantly fight about this which is why I’m choosing to ask for help from the internet. It’s hard to argue with someone who was raised in a religious family. It makes sense because I met her through an international dating social event. I should’ve seen this coming when we first got together. I don’t normally do this type of thing but if asking people on the internet won’t work, then I’ll have no choice but to expect the worse. Any suggestions of advice will greatly be appreciated. Thank you!

She isn't your wife yet if you haven't even gotten married yet ..assuming fake story because of .." international dating" inserted into post..haha you guys!

It depends on the level you love her. If you love her so much, you may embrace what she cares, what she mind and what she believe. Bt if you arent really in love, just do what you think it is correct.

Also, marrying in the church is not a really big difficulty '' in my opinion '' , if i really love that girl, i will do it for her.

It is a dilemma you cant choose both, i regret to say maybe you gotta accept ur girl friend' s idea ^^ if you want a marriage