+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lack of love. Please help!!

Lack of love. Please help!!

Hi there! I have a burning question, one that has plagued me for years and really need to know what’s normal. I am a 35 year old female with four kids, married for 11 years. *I can only feel love or a connection on days 8-14 of my cycle. I am super aware that higher estrogen and testosterone are peaking at this point. Then after ovulation, I feel nothing or quite the opposite. I know many females have this issue with their libido but mine is connected to my “in love” feelings also. After ovulation, I can have a good libido on certain days but can feel any love or connection. So... days 14-28, I have zero attraction or want for love. My husband and I can’t have a real relationship because of this. It’s devastating. I feel like connection and libido are two different things. Why are my hormones dictating my “love” or “connection?” Does anyone else experience this?*

You see a symptom, but only a proper diagnosis can be made by a professional physician. Seek out a professional opinion, it could be life changing for you.

I'd tell you to try to diversify your intimate life. I know what I'm talking about. I had the same problem and I suffered from this! Before sex, I began to watch a "special" video https://nudebase.com/. It helps a lot. My husband is happy. I feel that our relationship is getting better. Good luck)

Doesn't it fluctuates with our mood for most of us? Why do you consider this abnormal?

the female that dumped me has this problem 362 days a year

Spicing things up in the bedroom and making your partner uncomfortable are two absolutely different things.

I'd tell you to try to diversify your intimate life. I know what I'm talking about. I had the same problem and I suffered from this! Before sex, I began to watch a "special" video https://nudebase.com/. It helps a lot. My husband is happy. I feel that our relationship is getting better.
    Last edited by Nonaras; 31-05-18 at 05:31 AM.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.