+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't tell if she likes me

I can't tell if she likes me

I have this female friend that i really like but i don't know if she likes me. She texted me a couple days ago saying we should hang out. Then at the end of the conversation she said i miss you.. We hung out at the mall and i gave her two piggyback rides as she sang into my ears the songs coming from the speakers. She had her head rested on my shoulder when she said she was tired. She always lays her hands on me whenever we are near each other but i don't know if any of this means anything. Please help me.

Well, it sounds like she trusts you. So ask her on a date and use the word "date" so there is no confusion about what it is. If you can't have clear communication, it just won't work for long. Note that if she hears the word "date" she might get nervous and say no. That is not your problem, that is her problem to deal with. But no means no, so find someone else. Even if she says yes, she might still be nervous and get real quiet if her brain gets all jumbled. Just be aware of that, because you might have to carry the conversation. Be prepared talking points.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)