+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to deal with my very unusual fetish

How to deal with my very unusual fetish

Dear all,
    I'm a 31 years old male and I'm in a relationship for more than 2 years. This is my longest relationship I ever had. Before this, I only had 2 to 3 girlfriends and these were no real relationships. It only latest for some months.

About my fetish:
    I get aroused by inflatables like beach balls, floaties, water wings etc. I can have sex without these things and without thinking about it, but it is a fantasy that has started in the very beginning of puberty.
    I had a collection of these things for several years. In total I had more than 100 pieces, mostly beach balls and water wings. I like it when women blow them up, play with them and especially when they destroy/pop them.
    3 years ago, I got rid of about 90% of my collection, because it was becoming increasingly difficult to hide it and was more burden than pleasure. I tried to reduce it to a minimum, but I couldn't "delete" it completely.

I was always hiding this fetish because I'm also very ashamed of it. 1 week ago, I tried to explain it to my girlfriend but she was not very open to it. I know that this is difficult, but she could not understand my fetish. Since then we did not speak about it. I'm a bit insecure how to go on... what is your opinion on this fetish in general and my problem?

this is a very unusual fetish, i doubt you will find any girl that will participate in it without compensation. I would suggest psychological therapy to rid yourself of this inanimate object lusting deficiency so you can lead a normal healthy lifestyle.

I don't know if people can really rid fetishes. I think you can suppress it so you don't need to share it with your partner. Personally, if my partner has a fetish and even if I don't enjoy it, I wouldnt end the relationship.