+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interested or not?

Interested or not?

Hi, so i met this girl at work and i know her for about 9 months now and i started getting into her maybe a few weeks ago so basically one day she was standing there talking to a much older dude that works there aswell (we're both under 18 the other dude is above) and i walk past them and he makes the flirty whistling sound and they both look at me and she's red as a tomato and i walk on but from that point on she always had an awkward smile when we made eye contact but fast forward 5 days or so i agreed to work earlier and come to find out she also agreed to that and than i got to work in the place she was working at the time and she came to me to talk with me and after that she still had this awkward smile when we made eye contact and yes we can talk with eachother very well and i also noticed she kept on gravitating towards me to talk to me.
    Btw i'd like some intake on what this could mean basically we're in the same group on whatsapp so one day i was bored and started looking around in the people in the list and found out she was in it she had the 2 hearts emoji circling around eachother in her name i'd like some intake from a female and what to do as i have very little relationship experience

The advice is to do as little guessing as possible. If you want to know what's going between you two, go make a move and ask her out. Her response will tell you what you need to know.

I guess i will do that than lets hope it'll be a positive response if not i hope we'll stay friends but i'll just give it a shot and see what happens i mean some friends of mine called it obvious (these friends are a lot more experienced with relationships than me) so i'll see what happens