+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love....with my niece

In love....with my niece

So.... before you go commenting on this thread, calling me sick, or obscene, or a pervert, just dont...ive already had enough of it from everyone else. i came here for advice, not to be teased or put down.

Anyway.... as the title suggests, i am indeed in love with my niece. but let me fill you in with some backstory first.
    My name is Michael. I am 15. Her name is Alyssa. She is 14. We both go to the same school. But lets go back further a (you can stop reading if you are sensitive to personal information.)

My adoptive (yes, i am adoptive...helps my case, i guess) mom committed suicide when i was 4.... my dad remarried when I was 7..... and i met her (alyssa).....we quickly became good friends....then puberty kicked in. I began to see us as something more... and then my hormones kicked in (I was 10, so dont take this out of hand)... I stole her first kiss. she revealed that she was awake during that kiss about 3 years later.

Now, in March of 2018, i receive a text from her. she was concerned about my attitude. I just suffered a breakup, so im not myself, as expected........

Im in love with my niece..... and the way shes been acting recently.... i think shes in love with me.

How is she your niece? If she is the daughter of your adopted father's current wife she's your step-sister, not your niece.

While you are both teenagers with raging hormones, getting involved while living under the same roof is a bad idea. When you two break up, your living situation will be intolerable because her new BFs will come to the house & so will your new GFs. It will be awkward all the way around

For now, suppress your feelings. Do not act on them. Do speak to your dad about the situation. While there are no legal or biological prohibitions against the two of you dating, your living situation makes it unadvisable. Perhaps your father can help you plot a course through this quagmire.

Years from now, after you are both in your 20s if the feelings are still there, you can pursue this. By I suspect that you will have come to the realization that what you now view as "love" was really about proximity. She is there & is kind to you in the face of your break up when you need some TLC. That is a far cry from real love.

Best wishes as you fight these urges.

In the short run find a different girl at school to date. It will help get your mind off Alyssa.

she is my sister's kid

OH. That wasn't clear.

Anyway, for now as teenagers the familial relationship is too close. If things don't work out you can't avoid each other.

It's not illegal in most countries, but the family might not agree with it.

It is a very complicated case to deal with, bt my thought is same as the above~ try another girl instead of Alyssa. Although your ties of blood is not so close maybe, your parents must stop you being with her. Maybe this is a choice between love in couple and love in family. Bt i really think getting off her is a better choice as the fact that you are a relative to her in the same family which can not be changed. Bt you can choose to find another girl not hurting her. Believe me if you choose her, there also is not a happy ending at last~

Be it illegal or not, marrying your cousins/nieces is NOT healthy and might lead to bad consequences in regards to your sex life, since your unborn children have accurate chance of being affected by some sort of diseases tho.. Go search further on this topic and the descision is up to you