+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I tired of waiting or just being to rush? Pls. Help.:(

Am I tired of waiting or just being to rush? Pls. Help.:(

Hi just want to share my current situation right now coz it really bothers me alot. To the point that whenever Im alone I always think of this situation and really cry.

Weve been couple for 3 yrs now. Hes realy nice guy. Responsible hardworking . We often see each other like 4 times a week (we also see each other every weekend like ssturdays and sunday always). He also has his house living alone. Because his parents give it to him. I also visit him as always as i want. I also sleep over at his house since his living alone, i just lied to my parents that i cant come home due to work,.if not sleep over i spent him friday night like i go home around 2am. Really tired to drive home around 2 am just to be with him. (to be honest im really tired of this routine) .Actually our relatoinship is smooth as if nothing lacks. We talk about everything people gadgets about friends about past, about life and etc. But there is one thing we cant talk about. And this is our future. About settling down / about marriage

Right now i dont know what to feel i feel so tired that doesnt want to put an effort on our relationship coz i feel that he doesnt have plan at all.
    Sometimes when our topic seem to go on marriage topic. His joking around or seem to have a lot of reasons. (like this and like that / he also said that at this age we always want to have our wants) by the way hes 28 and im 23. I mean im not saying that we will get married as soon as possible, but i think we can talk about or just discuss those matter. Sometimes i feel im in a relationship with no purpose.
    I guess relatioship with no purpose is just flirting around. Im tired of flirting,joking and all ybose sorts of playing games inlove.where not getting any younger. . But right now i feel that he doesnt have plan at all. He has his want and that is his priority right now. What should i do?
    Will i continue this relationship and wait for the right time when he will say those words?
    Or am i just rush or over thinking?
    To be honest im really tired. I cry alone like almost everyday.
    I hope some1 could give me a good advice..

Thank you

If you want him to be more motivated, you need to be more independent. Move out of your parents so you are fee to be an adult and no more seeking around..you are 23 years old...you are right you are not getting any younger, you should be on your own, taking care of yourself. When he see this he will think he might be losing you, and he will see your value. Right now he sees you as dependent on your parents, and he doesn't to be stuck having you being dependent on him like that. Show some courage and strength and live independently...show him you can be self sufficient mature woman.

He is getting everything he wants from you without being married. He has no reason to do anything or try for any future.