+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Both Father & Son Into this Girl!! Honest Opinions??

Both Father & Son Into this Girl!! Honest Opinions??

The girl is in her late teens/early 20's the Son is a bit younger and the Dad is late 30's/early 40's (separated from wife). The son is more romantic: picks her flowers, tells her he misses her when she is gone, gives her chocolates, cries when she leaves, stares into her eyes smiling when he walks past her. The Dad checks her out, sucks in his stomach when he walks past her, can't take his eyes off her when she has her back turned, stands really close to her in a crowd, compliments her hair when he talks to her and can't stop smiling either when talking to her.
    It is a bit odd, they are even identical in looks! They all live in the same town and meet at local events. She has not dated either guy but is genuinely curious if this is strange or not! She was friends with the son first; then the Dad found out they were friends and became super interested in her. Honest opinions please!! ??

Quote Originally Posted by holahaysus View Post
    The girl is in her late teens/early 20's the Son is a bit younger and the Dad is late 30's/early 40's (separated from wife). The son is more romantic: picks her flowers, tells her he misses her when she is gone, gives her chocolates, cries when she leaves, stares into her eyes smiling when he walks past her. The Dad checks her out, sucks in his stomach when he walks past her, can't take his eyes off her when she has her back turned, stands really close to her in a crowd, compliments her hair when he talks to her and can't stop smiling either when talking to her.
    It is a bit odd, they are even identical in looks! They all live in the same town and meet at local events. She has not dated either guy but is genuinely curious if this is strange or not! She was friends with the son first; then the Dad found out they were friends and became super interested in her. Honest opinions please!! ??
    I suppose who is the girl actually maybe you or other person. I think it is a hard question to choose son or his father to be with bt if i were you i would quit that relationship not choosing them either. No matter you choose who, you cant have good result~ trust me Choose father, how you encounter his son. Choose son, his father how to accept you as a daughter in law. So, why i say u have better leave that relationship because it will hurt both of them eventually. Just give up if you really love and care them both~