+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She thinks I'm cheating. I'm not

She thinks I'm cheating. I'm not

It’s very infuriating how my girlfriend likes to think that I’m cheating on her. How in the world could I cheat on her when I spend my days working and my nights with her on Skype or Facetime? I tell her everything that I do from waking up to going to bed. I didn’t know long distance relationships would be like this. We met in some date single tours event and I thought things would be different from my other relationships. I was so wrong. I’m just pissed off with how she keeps comparing me to her ex boyfriend saying “he used to be like that” or “he used to do this” so on and so forth. If she keeps saying I’m acting like her ex boyfriend then maybe she hasn’t really moved on at all. What can I do to change her mind? How else do I prove that I’m being sincere with my intentions?

Seems to me she's very insecure and has low self-esteem. If she had high self-esteem she would trust you when you say your not cheating on her. Also I think she wants someone like her boyfriend but she can't find that unless she gets back with him. I think you should talk to her about all these things and tell her if she doesn't trust you that she doesn't need to be with you. Why waste your time on people like that that bring you down. You shouldn't have to put up with that. But that's just me....

You need to get away from that situation and find someone close to you. Very few people can make an LTR work. If you want a future, find someone close

Oh, goodie.. another single tour, romance tours spam post... because they don't post enough to make legit links so they then create 100s of new accounts to promote this odd way. I wonder if they get paid for quantity done, seems that they do..haha

She sounds very insecure and she might be projecting, i.e. she's cheating on you. A deep insecurity like this is usually the death of a relationship, you cannot fix her, and these people normally don't want to do any work to fix it. I say find someone else, you deserve better.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Oh, goodie.. another single tour, romance tours spam post... because they don't post enough to make legit links so they then create 100s of new accounts to promote this odd way. I wonder if they get paid for quantity done, seems that they do..haha
    I'm fed up with these spam accounts and their fake stories too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by timothy22 View Post
    It’s very infuriating how my girlfriend likes to think that I’m cheating on her. How in the world could I cheat on her when I spend my days working and my nights with her on Skype or Facetime? I tell her everything that I do from waking up to going to bed. I didn’t know long distance relationships would be like this. We met in some date single tours event and I thought things would be different from my other relationships. I was so wrong. I’m just pissed off with how she keeps comparing me to her ex boyfriend saying “he used to be like that” or “he used to do this” so on and so forth. If she keeps saying I’m acting like her ex boyfriend then maybe she hasn’t really moved on at all. What can I do to change her mind? How else do I prove that I’m being sincere with my intentions?
    I'm going through the same thing, it will never change change. Move on. Mine thought the same. And after out second breakup which lasted a week she was Already sexting and send masturbation Videos to some Guy she worked for... They will Make up Shit and believe what there crazy minds assume.. Let her go...