+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help from you people About relationschip

Need help from you people About relationschip

So i hooked up with a girl at work she was in love and crazy About me . So i tried to have a relationship with her for two month then I ended it because we where too different. and after the break i regret it 😥 its making me heartbroken and we breaked up now for 6 months and after two months she started to like another Guy at work and i think they are a couple now for 3 months so after 3 months of our relationship she got a new bf (the Guy of work ) who is totally different then me inside and outside , is this a rebound relationship . The first month she didn’t talk to me after the month she was talking too me About her future and dreams she doesn’t know that i know of her relationship she keep it a secret from me but i heard it from a gf of her and now i quit talking too her because its too hard because i still love her can anyone help me . Thx

keep flirting on her to see if she is interested in rekindling romance with you. just because she dating someone else doesn't mean it is a monogamous relationship. opportunities still may exist. opposites do attract., being same is boring. the fact she is not mentioning other guy is significant hint she is available

So i tried to have a relationship with her for two month then I ended it because we where too different.
    This feeling of not wanting to be with her because you are too different will happen again if you were to get back with her so continuing to flirt with her to see if she wants to rekindle a relationship with you isn't worth you stalling yourself from getting over her.

You did the right thing breaking it off with her. All you need to do now is accept that fact and let it go.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

do you regret because someone else is with her now and you are jealous? or after 2 months of thinking through you honestly realized that she is not for you?

what if you go to her and make a declaration like in movies that you want her back and you are in love with her ? that could work. But are you really in love with her? if you still have feelings for her she needs to know as you need to know if she feels the same way. shit happens. relationship is not only about having some common points to share but being able to share a life together, respecting each other, making concessions and conflict management.
    Consult yourself in deep first to know your true feelings for her. dont try to get her only because you are jealous. its not a game. its not a toy that you want because someone else want it. just be honest about yourself. what if you were right about breaking up with her? take time and when you know what to do. do it.