+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not sure what im going 2 do? advice plz!!!

Not sure what im going 2 do? advice plz!!!

Well some people might remember my other threads but anywaz...

I was seeing this women who is 20 I'm 19 we have known each other all our lifes extra extra anyways in April we got together she suffers from depression and stuff because her ex boy friend died of cancer around the time we got together. We went out for a few months then she dumped me so i found well dated someone else (i asked her if she dumbed me because i thought she liked my best mate but she said no i don't) then she wanted me back so i got back with her. because i thought we loved each other....

So i gave up my holiday for her because i went anyway with my mates extra didn't cheat got back everything was fine then out of the blue she ends it all again after been moody around me since the time i got back...

So after a few days i find out she is with my ex best mate as in going out so last Thursday she moved in with my mate and there got an house together...

But on the day she moved in i got bombarded with texts emails saying I'm making a mistake i still love you and she was saying the reasons she broke up with me because she was messed up (which she was) but it doesn't forget the fact she did all this to me!

So after two weeks of no contact on the day she was moving i spoke to her and she said i really love you i don't want your best mate i love you and i miss you like mad!

So over the past few days Ive been texting her and she sends me good night texts extra and she wants to meet me this week?

But i don't know what to do i love her and stuff but i don't know if i want to get involved with it all again plus she as an house now extra?

Also the girl i dated before Ive been seeing her quite abit not as in going out just as mates but i really like her aswell!

So i need your help shall i meet the girl i love who as broke my heart more than once or try and patch things up with the girl i dated who i like but the chances are she might not even want a relationship!

Its all confusing but its driving me mad!!!!
    Last edited by pepsi55; 07-11-05 at 04:28 AM.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK first off, This first girl is all messed up. She doesn't know what she wants at all and she acts on things before thinking them through. If you got back together with her, guarenteed it would not change. Granted you love her, but I truly think she will continue to do this to you if you keep letting her. So stop all contact and move on. Now this other girl, are you reallyr eady to move on to a new relationship? Your still tryingt o deal with another one, so I don't think you are. You can still be friends with her but I sure as hell would not get into another relationship if you are still having problems with a previous relationship.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Run away man. This girl keeps ****ing with you, and its not something you want to get sucked back in to. If you really like this other girl you've been seeing, continue with her and see if anything happens with that.

Now, as far as seeing her this week goes, that's up to you. I can't imagine you'll feel good about it as it will just create even more turmoil in you. At the most, why don't you attempt to bang her like crazy and get some revenge against your former best friend who stole your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    OK first off, This first girl is all messed up. She doesn't know what she wants at all and she acts on things before thinking them through. If you got back together with her, guarenteed it would not change. Granted you love her, but I truly think she will continue to do this to you if you keep letting her. So stop all contact and move on. Now this other girl, are you reallyr eady to move on to a new relationship? Your still tryingt o deal with another one, so I don't think you are. You can still be friends with her but I sure as hell would not get into another relationship if you are still having problems with a previous relationship.
    Yeah i have thought of this but what if she as changed?

she said she as had time to think and she knows she wants me now but you might be right she might do it all again!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Think about this, How many times have you guys split becasue of her being depressed and not knowing how to handle it? Several right? but you always took her back so she knows she can get away with it. It may not happen the same exact way but she knows she can use this to her advantage. No matter what she does you will take her back and she knows that, so of course sh'es going to say all that stuff.....just to get you back AGAIN! If she has done this more than once and you have taken her back you have condoned what she is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Run away man. This girl keeps ****ing with you, and its not something you want to get sucked back in to. If you really like this other girl you've been seeing, continue with her and see if anything happens with that.

Now, as far as seeing her this week goes, that's up to you. I can't imagine you'll feel good about it as it will just create even more turmoil in you. At the most, why don't you attempt to bang her like crazy and get some revenge against your former best friend who stole your girl.

I don't know how i feel because i know like you say it would mess things up between them and it would be kinda like revenge and that would be great

But if anything did happen the chanes are this other girl it would mess all that up because she as kinda already give me another chance because i finished her for the ex that time....and now we are mates and see each other most weekend but i aint sure what she wants altho she says that she still likes me lol!

Think about this, How many times have you guys split becasue of her being depressed and not knowing how to handle it? Several right? but you always took her back so she knows she can get away with it. It may not happen the same exact way but she knows she can use this to her advantage. No matter what she does you will take her back and she knows that, so of course sh'es going to say all that stuff.....just to get you back AGAIN! If she has done this more than once and you have taken her back you have condoned what she is doing.
    This would be the third time i think your right in what your saying i guess! I wish i didnt reply last week to her texts emails.

So i guess you wouldnt meet her?

she also said she is taking stuf for her depression now so its more under control!

Well your ex-gf is clearly not stable. She's constantly pulling shit and is starting to again. And for all you know, she'll go running back to you and start playing games with your ex-best friend. This is a situation you should leave behind.

Revenge is always sweet, but I don't think you want to mess up what you have going with the other girl. How is she, stable? How do you feel about her? Cause if she's on the level, you should leave your ex behind and see what happens with the other girl.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by pepsi55
    she also said she is taking stuf for her depression now so its more under control!

People will say anything to get what they want. And that's how I'm taking this, she's saying all these things to get you back only to use you again. I know your going to do what you want, and you should, but really think about what I'm saying here. And even if it is under control, do you know for a fact she will continue to take the meds?

And no i would not meet her, I would cut all contact with her and not answer her calls, text messages, or anything. Revenge is only stooping to someone else's level, and you don't want to do that. So I would just leave things the way they are and walk away completely!

This other girl, I would not pursue something unless you feel totally confident you can move on into a new relationship and forget all about your ex. You ahve already left this girl once for the other one and you don't want to hurt her again. So I say be friends with her until the other stuff is all taken care of.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    Well your ex-gf is clearly not stable. She's constantly pulling shit and is starting to again. And for all you know, she'll go running back to you and start playing games with your ex-best friend. This is a situation you should leave behind.

Revenge is always sweet, but I don't think you want to mess up what you have going with the other girl. How is she, stable? How do you feel about her? Cause if she's on the level, you should leave your ex behind and see what happens with the other girl.
    Yeah revenge would be great but like you say it might not be for the best....

This other girl is great a good laff and i wish and still dont know why i messed it up with her before really she is gorgeous lol....

Plus i feel this new girl is seeing if im really over the ex....

so i guess that answers my question ;

But i just keep thinking i love the ex and what if nothing ever happens between me and the new girl....

People will say anything to get what they want. And that's how I'm taking this, she's saying all these things to get you back only to use you again. I know your going to do what you want, and you should, but really think about what I'm saying here. And even if it is under control, do you know for a fact she will continue to take the meds?

And no i would not meet her, I would cut all contact with her and not answer her calls, text messages, or anything. Revenge is only stooping to someone else's level, and you don't want to do that. So I would just leave things the way they are and walk away completely!

This other girl, I would not pursue something unless you feel totally confident you can move on into a new relationship and forget all about your ex. You ahve already left this girl once for the other one and you don't want to hurt her again. So I say be friends with her until the other stuff is all taken care of.
    Cheers for the advice i know your right she is unstable very at that i have felt better for the past couple of weeks when i have been out of her way but this weekend i have felt all down again.

Im just going to stop all contact again like you say!

Im not going to meet her because like you say revenge aint always the best answer.

Thanks again im glad i posted now because i would have proberbly gone to meet her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No problem, and Good luck to you. As you said you started feeling down again when you were talking to her so you can see yourself that's not the perfect choice for you. Don't worry things will work here. And again good luck ok!

good luck ok!
    Cheers

hi there

dude, dont wreck your life by still seeing her. mate, dont.
    you have the chance of a future relationship with someone , dont wrekc it by looking for a relationship with someone else who cheats and on you and then cheats on the one with whom she cheated on you.

the world is what it is and you are what you are. she must be what she is. dont be a casualty of her mistakes.

but you must do what you feel like doing

take care of yourself

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast