+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Totally Confused

Totally Confused

Hello People,

I meet this girl through a mutual friend. We start texting and we hit it off well. We used to chat continuously for long hours. One day at a party at a friends place we start drinking and I got a bit nervous and end up drinking a lot and at the end I threw up. I remember every word I said and I have confirmed it with my mutual friends too who were present. The girl suddenly stops talking and said to me I misbehaved with her. She wouldn't tell me properly what I did. I apologized to her a couple of times over texts, but she denied to meet me and said she wasn't interested in talking or meeting me. Ofcourse like a normal guy I fell for her over the 2 weeks of amazing conversations we had. I can't understand why she isn't talking to me, what wrong did i do in those three hours that she doesn't want to even give me one more chance. Could somebody tell me with your experience what might have happened?

Loosing the good girl is one pain and not knowing why I lost is the other and probably the bigger one.

Thanks.

I got a bit nervous and end up drinking a lot and at the end I threw up.

i believe she doesn't like nervous guys that drink till they puke. probably think you are worthless alcoholic, not partner material for her future.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    I got a bit nervous and end up drinking a lot and at the end I threw up.

i believe she doesn't like nervous guys that drink till they puke. probably think you are worthless alcoholic, not partner material for her future.
    But this was not the first time we had hang out to drink. There were many good times while drinking. Still this is the only mistake till date, and why has she turned out to be harsh. I know even I felt bad about myself and took the same words you said like a sword hitting me, but come on every person I have seen has got a chance in this regard. I am unlucky. Any ideas how to solve this? I am so badly hit that I have controlled drinking by a large extent. So the possibility of this happening again is zero.

only hope is to have a mutual friend find from her how she thinks you misbehave with her and to tell her you are drunk much less since she broke off from you and you miss her. perhaps she has a new boyfriend that doesn't allow her to mess with other guys at all so she has no choice but ignore you .

One day at a party at a friends place we start drinking and I got a bit nervous and end up drinking a lot and at the end I threw up.
    I think that ^^^ that is what caused her to end anything further with you.

She's seen enough of you to know that you're not her type. Accept that and move on. (and yes, keep up the zero to no drinking before it becomes a life long addiction).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would of course move on. But, hell no. I want to know what was the problem. Firstly we aren't friends for long, it's about two weeks. But we talked a lot, kind off non-stop for the whole time. We went to party twice. It was the first time where we had a good time, and the second time she sent me off after what I did. From non-stop talking to sudden stop, not willing to even tell me the reason? This is what drives me crazy. I have confirmed it with people who were present, there were few times when I crossed her talks(like not allowing her to talk) but I did nothing which could be termed inappropriate. I don't say I'm not wrong. I'm totally wrong, but not knowing what caused this trouble just burns me out from inside.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyhabit View Post
    only hope is to have a mutual friend find from her how she thinks you misbehave with her and to tell her you are drunk much less since she broke off from you and you miss her. perhaps she has a new boyfriend that doesn't allow her to mess with other guys at all so she has no choice but ignore you .
    This is what I'm trying to do. As lately she has blocked me from all social media, although the only thing I did was sincerely apologise and when she said she doesn't want to talk to me. I just kept quiet.

she said she doesn't want to talk to me.
    That and the fact she's blocked and deleted you from all social media is enough information for you to let this go. It doesn't matter why she has gone that far, it just matters that she has.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    That and the fact she's blocked and deleted you from all social media is enough information for you to let this go. It doesn't matter why she has gone that far, it just matters that she has.
    Yo, Wakep! What you been up to all these years? You are one of few old members who still post here. Surprised to see you back again. Was thinking you have left. Last time saw you on KingZ forum.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Hey PC I'm on again...things shut down at the shack for some reason.

- - - Updated - - -

She kinda got turned off by your behavior, in other words you blew it......it is what it is.
    Last edited by smackie09; 30-03-18 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frustatedadult View Post
    But, hell no. I want to know what was the problem. Firstly we aren't friends for long, it's about two weeks. But we talked a lot, kind off non-stop for the whole time. We went to party twice. It was the first time where we had a good time,
    This isn't a contract forcing her to want to explain herself to you or feel she owes you an explanation.

You clearly did something that broke it for her.

there were few times when I crossed her talks(like not allowing her to talk) but I did nothing which could be termed inappropriate.
    To you.

You don't get to determine for her what she considers inappropriate. If some drunk guy was being boorish with me, talking over me and then throwing up, I'd be done, too.

I don't say I'm not wrong. I'm totally wrong, but not knowing what caused this trouble just burns me out from inside.
    You're going to have to sit with not knowing from her why she has excised you out of her life and be fine with your friends' observations of your behavior. Next time, don't drink if this is going to be the outcome when it's about someone you like and want to impress. Being a boorish, puking drunk ain't a cute look.

As lately she has blocked me from all social media, although the only thing I did was sincerely apologise and when she said she doesn't want to talk to me.
    You can't always get your way. Welcome to adulthood. Accept that and learn from it for the future.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

what happens with this strategy

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yo, Wakep! What you been up to all these years? You are one of few old members who still post here. Surprised to see you back again. Was thinking you have left. Last time saw you on KingZ forum.
    Hey, PC. Just checked in to see what was happening. Will probably check in off and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Hey, PC. Just checked in to see what was happening. Will probably check in off and on.
    Hey longtime no see. I'm back from the shack now that it's gone. Posting on other sites, trying to find a new home. Miss the old days. I wonder how LR is doing and the others.

Yep Ive been in your shoes before. Wait and see if she forgives you or maybe do something really nice for her. I would give it time like a few days for her to miss you. And then just start out with chit chat. I hate to say it though, but sometimes drunk fouls can never be recovered. I did this and said some mean things to a guy drunk thinking he was cheating on me and I think I was then converted into just a booty call for him. But girls are different, they can forgive.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    Hey longtime no see. I'm back from the shack now that it's gone. Posting on other sites, trying to find a new home. Miss the old days. I wonder how LR is doing and the others.
    Hey Smackie... What happened to the Shack? I didn't post there but I think it was an offshoot from this site. No?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast