+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did i get friend zone?

Why did i get friend zone?

I'm 14 and I really like this girl. I don't understand why I got friend zoned. I care about her and I know she can tell I do. I compliment her and we always ft and text. So I don't understand what I am doing wrong. Please help!
    Last edited by Itz.Zeal; 25-03-18 at 07:53 AM.

does she have a boyfriend now? how old is she? how do you know she is aware of your feelings? what is "ft"? it is quite normal for friends to compliment each other and text. my guess is she is too young for a relationship or her parents have warned her no boyfriend at her age. what is her dress and personality style? does she hang out with mostly guys or girls? are you aware of her gender attraction?

Assuming she's about your age, she may not be ready for a BF.

The rules for dating are also a bit different in HS & junior high then when you are an adult. At 14, being friends first is just fine. The girl wants to get to know you to confirm that you are a good guy, who won't take advantage of her & like her for her not just because you are looking to get to 1st base or beyond. Hang around & EARN her trust. In a few months ask her to the Spring dance. But be patient.

Some girls will be attracted to you and some won't...this one doesn't. Sorry but just because you like a girl doesn't mean they are going to feel romantically interested too. This is why you ask them out first and not invest so much emotionally in them. They know you like them because you asked them out, pretty simple right? They say no, they are not interested...oh well you can't win them all. Find another girl to like. Some girl somewhere will reciprocate and want to be your GF. These are the hard knocks of life.