+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Were these lyrics directed towards me?

Were these lyrics directed towards me?

Hi everyone,

My ex girlfriend who broke up with me like 3 months ago just posted this:

"Dial and say that just like before "You're all mine only for me alone and not meant to be,
    Collect the fragments of the soul and the hearts torn to pieces,
    Whisper breathe again, bask in the warmth of your hands, hold me close so tightly, But do not rush, you're my everything,
    If only for a moment you could feel what you mean to me, I'd love to show the fire inside me and burns me to the ground, from the night.. until the morning... there will be a burning spark by irreplaceable spark."

By the way, we started having nice chat conversations lately. She also asked me several times yesterday whether i have a girlfriend. Do you think these words were directed towards me?

Thank you.
    Last edited by shypshnius; 25-03-18 at 08:29 AM.

More important thing is she asked if you have a current girlfriend. Ask her why she asked you that question and does she miss you enough to try again? Do you want to try again, what caused the break-up?

What are your ages? You sound young.

So she broke up with you and now she might want to get back together with you? How does it feel to be the backup boyfriend?

She also asked me several times yesterday whether i have a girlfriend. Do you think these words were directed towards me?
    Yes, she wants to know if you are dating someone else. But never be the backup boyfriend. If you get back together with her, now she confirms you are easily manipulated and you will always be the backup boyfriend forever. So, if she broke up with you the first time either

1. you two are incompatible or
    2. she doesn't know how to find the right person for her.

In either case you two should not get back together. Why would you be with someone who doesn't even know what they want?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)