+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What do you watch on Netflix?

Roma was pretty decent but still the women who never acted before in it gets a best actress nom and Emily Blunt does not, that is messed up.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is back on with their final episodes to end the show.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Apparently a very unpopular opinion, but I found The Punisher Season 1 to be SOOOOO God awfully boring..... until about halfway through when it got really good. I swear the entire world acted like it was the most amazing thing in the world start to finish. Yet, I found myself wanting to kill myself just to escape the boredom. LOL! Again, it finally caught me and kept me about halfway through, but getting there was brutal.

Punisher Season 2.... Completely different experience for me. I think I have three episodes left, but it grabbed me pretty much right from the start and I've loved every minute of it. If you ask me, Season 2 is VASTLY superior to Season 1. At least so far. I still have a few episodes. Sometimes a terrible ending can ruin what was otherwise a good movie/TV show season, so I will withhold full judgment until I actually finish it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    Apparently a very unpopular opinion, but I found The Punisher Season 1 to be SOOOOO God awfully boring..... until about halfway through when it got really good. I swear the entire world acted like it was the most amazing thing in the world start to finish. Yet, I found myself wanting to kill myself just to escape the boredom. LOL! Again, it finally caught me and kept me about halfway through, but getting there was brutal.

Punisher Season 2.... Completely different experience for me. I think I have three episodes left, but it grabbed me pretty much right from the start and I've loved every minute of it. If you ask me, Season 2 is VASTLY superior to Season 1. At least so far. I still have a few episodes. Sometimes a terrible ending can ruin what was otherwise a good movie/TV show season, so I will withhold full judgment until I actually finish it.
    Season 2 came out?!

Yes. Where have you been? LOL! I finished it now, by the way, and still loved every minute of it. It wouldn't surprise me if more people think season one was better since everybody in the world seemed to think it was so amazing. But, again... for me personally, the first season took SOOO long to get any good that season 2 would have basically had to suck to be not as good in my view.

Mind you, last half of season 1 kicked ARSE... but in my opinion all of season 2 got right to the arse kicking. Even the slower, more talky/story furthering kinda scenes seemed more interesting to me this time.

Russian Doll.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234