+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused?

Confused?

So there is this i guy i really like, we met at a night club and every time after the first time we met we've always kissed but its never gone past that. We sort of chatted on facebook, but then stopped after a day and i've kinda drunk mailed him after nights out so long story short he likes my facebook pictures, always comes over and says hello if we're at the same club and doesn't speak to me other wise. I'm probably over thinking this but i'm really into the guy so any advice would be amazing haha

You gave him all this signals a girl can give...maybe he needs more? or he has a GF so he is keeping his distance. Sometimes guys need a little push to bring up their confidence.

I think he knows because he is a frequent caller in a club not that introvert to identify the love signal. Bt as the above saying, he may know bt he may already had another girl or he doesnt want to stop flirting other girls just for you only. That is the night club role~ men are all hunters that they target every girls they want bt never stop by one~