+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help!

Well man if things are thay difficult then try to talk with her normaly one last time. Talk with her like a friend you want to know. If things don't work then fck it, it's not worth struggle. Talk with any other girl and it should be easier and much more rewarding.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't know. Talking to her again kind of worries me. I don't know if I'm ready because I could mess up badly again. I need time to prepare and just to give her looks and signs for now.

But whenever I am ready, what should I say, and when should I say it? The problem is with this though, is that I get few opportunities to see her. I sometimes see her in the hallway by herself but I don't have enough time to say much. And at lunch she moved to a different spot and is hanging around her friends more often.

And how would I be able to talk to her normally as a friend when that's probably not how she sees me?

Well if you don't wanna talk to her then don't do it. No need to worry. Again you fear failure when theres nothing to lose. Just gain progress or see cleary that it's no use after you talk to her. Giving looks and signs is pretty passive and girls ussualy do that. That kinda weak behaviour wont take you anywhere.
    You might never feel truly ready to talk to a girl you don't know, you just have to jump, but if you are feeling kinda ready then stand in front of her so she cant walk past, smile and say: "You look interesting(or beautiful, gorgeous, amazing etc. ) I want to get to know you better. ". Then you might ask some questions you want to know answers for or just ask for her phone number right away. You do it like this: "Listen I gota run now but leave me your phone number cause Im not finished with you yet".

Basically man you can talk with any girl like that. Before you approach watch some pickup videos or read some guides on how to ask girls numbers or arrange dates with stranger girls. It will give you inital boost and knowledge bits that can come very useful for getting further.

Give it some time. Pretend that it didn't happen and stop looking at her. let her chase you down.

Quote Originally Posted by hazey daisy View Post
    Give it some time. Pretend that it didn't happen and stop looking at her. let her chase you down.
    I don't think she's going to chase me. Interested or not, she has been trying to avoid interaction with me. Even if I'm able to stop paying attention to her (Which is very hard for me) She's still probably going to give me the same amount of attention I've been getting before.

Now that's not the right attitude. if you don't have any confidence in yourself, you will never get ahead in life.

I guess that makes sense. Maybe if I think more about the positive that came out of this, then maybe I can get the determination that I can succeed. After all, it's not impossible.

Ok, so we haven't been making much progress this week. We've been quite neutral lately and it may be because I'm not doing enough. My fear is holding me back sometimes and it's really annoying. How can I forget about being scared? So maybe I can do a little bit more than what I'm doing now. Because currently, I don't even know why, I'm just having trouble and I'm getting even more nervous and scared around her then I usually do. It's just happening all of a sudden. How can I fix my internal struggles so I can fix my social struggles?

You know what? I don't know if this is going to work out. I've been terrified of her ever since she looked at me the way she did. I may have used to have courage, but it's all gone now. She gave me a clear sign of how she felt about me and I can't get over it. I really don't know if there is anything else I can do. And I don't think I have it in me to do it anymore, because it may not be the right choice.

What do you think I should do, give up and end it? Or try again? Keep in mind, I'm almost certain she doesn't like me now.

To be desirable, is to be unavailable. Ignore her for awhile and focus on more positive things. The worst thing you can do is try and push for her to like you. You won't lose opportunity with her if you move on.

Don't assume what she thinks about you. Instead, go finish the deal by simply asking her whether she enjoys your company. You just can't make descisions for her.
    The reason you think "she behaves diffrently with you" stems from your lack of comfort around her because you're always afraid to mess it up. Well, it's OKAY to mess it up, it's OKAY to not know what to say. Say No to pefectionism Next time time you see her, walk up to her, speak out loud while keeping eye contact, have the right attitude and Be crystal clear with her about how inadequate you feel around her. If she turns you down that's okay, ignore her and go for the next chick because rejection is part of the game and you gotta be proud of yourself since you did approach her at first place.

I'm doing my best, but nothing I ever tried has worked yet. I've tried talking to her, but that just made things harder. And I've tried keeping distance, but I just can't look away from her. I'm not talking to her or getting involved at all, She's just so attractive that I can't stop looking at her. And I can't help but go to the same places she goes just so I can see her. Even then she still ignores me like nothing ever happened between us.

This is quite confusing still and I don't know what else to do besides leaving her alone. And it's too difficult to avoid her completely, I have an urge to always see her and I can't get rid of it.

And again, I really do appreciate all the help, even if it hasn't worked yet. I'm also sorry for being so needy and difficult, I've never gone through this until now, so I never knew what it was like before.

You are showing up where ever she is to stare at her? You have now made yourself that creepy obsessed guy. To a girl, that's a huge turn off. Leave the poor girl alone! If you don't stop it, she's gonna just hate you.

Just forget it. I'm done, I want her out of my life. I want her to move away and leave, and I don't want to ever see her again. Every time I'm around her or she's around me everything gets worse. Always. All that's gonna happen is I'm going to feel a ton of bad emotions with her around. I want her gone.

Good thing the school year is almost over and I'm going to high school, I probably won't see her when the year is over.

I want this mess cleaned up and for it to all be over. I already messed up all of my chances a long time ago and then just made it worse and worse. I want it to all end already, and for me to just forget she ever existed.

Well man it went bad but it is understandable that things went bad rather than good. Cause it's really hard to progress without experience. Without that confidence from positive experience. After all what did you knew? Nothing much. Take this as your first lessin to journey to happiness.
    It could be much worse. Believe me. You let her go quite easly and didnt suffer much, didnt do anything stupid that should regret for rest of your life. In 5 years non of this will matter. Just like it don't matter anymore that you peed your pants as one year old.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast