+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I need help!

I need help!

Ok, so let me start from the beginning. After a very long time I finally got the courage to talk to a girl I like at lunch. It started as it normally would with me saying "hi" and her saying "hi" back. Then I asked her, "I don't remember seeing you, were you here last year?" Then she said "yeah" very quietly. Then I asked for her name and I told her mine. But then she hesitated for a moment then replied saying, "I don't really want to talk right now." After that I got on my phone because I was terrified of doing anything else. Then her friend came and told me "Hey, she wants to talk to you!" And the girl I like said, "Shut up!" or something like that to her. All I could say as a response was "hi" because I couldn't think of anything else to say. Her friend did that a few more times saying "Hey boy, she wants to talk to you!" With the same results, until I said, "Hey I don't prefer being called "boy" you know. I have a name." But I didn't get much of a response from that. After that experience, I feel like I really messed up. Then, I tried again multiple times to try and make up for what I did. But All I really had the courage to say was "hi" She would say "Hi" back, always. Sometimes with enthusiasm, other times without. Then another time I asked if I was getting annoying, then she said "Yeah, a little bit," But she was smiling and didn't look really mad about it. Then, the last time I saw her at lunch was when I asked her if she disliked me. she told me "I don't want to answer that." Which could either mean she hates me but doesn't want to hurt my feelings, or she likes me but is too shy to tell me. Then, after that, she started sitting at another table, which really worries me. Another day in the hallway, I said "Hey, don't tell anyone I gave you this." and I tried giving her a note that apologizes and tells the truth about how I feel, but she wouldn't take it. And now she is half-avoiding me, and half-being around me, is what it looks like. I do notice the people she talks to and see that she acts a lot differently around everyone else. And she also dresses nicely every day. (Not sure if that has to do with anything, but I thought I should still mention it.) But my main issue here is, I can't tell if she dislikes me, or is just shy and keeps on hiding the fact that she does like me. I am enormously confused and need some help by experts or people that have gone through a situation similar to this before. Your response could really help me out. Thanks!

You are both figuring out how to do this -- talk to the opposite sex. Sometimes it gets awkward. Just keep smiling & saying hi. Try talking about other things: what's going on at school; how the local team did; the weather; what you want to do this summer. What you talk about isn't as important as that you talk

Girls like her like being chased so this is what you do.....go up to her quickly with a strong swagger, and say something outlandish like "You like me and you know it!" or something funny like "You are prettier than sandwiches!" Smile cheeky like and then scoot away strutting yer stuff, maybe do one of those quick glance back at her. If you catch her staring at you give her a nod and a wink, then ignore her. It's call push and pull. You push yourself on her, give her attention, then pull away. It will leave her flustered but turned on.

Thank you for the advice! (Sorry for the late response, My replies weren't working at first.)

Also, recently Iv'e decided to try and give her the note again, but maybe attach a dollar so she'll take it. Is this a good idea or not?
    Last edited by Kitten_God; 01-04-18 at 01:15 PM.

omg NO! notes are for little boys....and you should never ever "buy" a girl's affection with gifts or money.....weak, lame! You want a girl to really want you, you have to be loud and bold, with confidence. Stop being a scaredy cat.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie09 View Post
    omg NO! notes are for little boys....and you should never ever "buy" a girl's affection with gifts or money.....weak, lame! You want a girl to really want you, you have to be loud and bold, with confidence. Stop being a scaredy cat.
    Ok for one thing, there is no need to be so hostile. And another, I've already tried being "Loud and bold" but she's just too uncomfortable around me. And I never get the chance to say what I need to say because I have few opportunities to talk. And even then, I don't get much time. I agree with you that I probably shouldn't give her the dollar because she may take it as a bribe, but besides that, the note is the only chance I have to really tell her everything.

Oh no! I really messed up today. Everything just got 100x worse. I was so dumb, so, I was in the hallway and I saw her, then I said "sorry". Next, she gave me a disgusted look and coldly rolled her eyes. I promise I didn't give her the note or a dollar of any kind. I just apologized and that's what I got! GREAT! Now she probably thinks i'm mentally ill because that apology was so random, when really, I'm just bad at talking to girls I like in person. I feel terrible! How do I fix this??
    Last edited by Kitten_God; 03-04-18 at 07:00 AM.

It's called striking out...there isn't a way to "fix" that. Lesson learned today is that you can't win them all. It's tough I get it, been through it myself. You are only really basing her interest on what her friend said...her friend could be playing a joke, did you ever think about that? You know cruel kid stuff. Judging by her response, she's not interested and it had nothing to do with saying sorry....she had already formed an opinion of you long before. Some girls like receiving attention but don't want it to go too far like in a romantic way.

I recommend you just put a smile on your face and be kool about it when you walk by. When you walk with confidence, then you get noticed.
    Last edited by smackie09; 12-04-18 at 11:27 PM.

Yeah, that does make sense and you're probably right about that.

But I recently thought of a reason she could be acting that way towards me. At lunch, I sit with 2 girls at my table that are my friends. Do you think there is a slim chance that she may be jealous and think I'm dating them? I'll be honest, when I see her talk to other boys I get a large wave of annoyance and jealousy. Is it possible that she may be feeling the same? Again, you could be right that she may not like me. But I can never know for sure.

Also, just today I saw her move back to her old spot at lunch and she even gave me a few glances. I don't know what this could be all about.

Ok, so I won't approach and go talking to her anymore because chances are she doesn't like me. But I will walk with more confidence and give her a few looks and signs that I like her. I want to know what your opinion is on this. I'd be very grateful for your response!

Sitting and talking to other girls actually plays in your favor. Pick-up artists call this bringing up your value. If other girls seek out your attention and want to be around you, she's going to want to know why those girls want to be with you and have desire. You can make it look like these girls are interested in you even tho they are just friends....by making them laugh and touch you, play fighting and all that good stuff.

And yes walk with confidence, act kool, act like you don't care, have that swagger that shows that you don't need her attention to feel good about yourself. It's a way of showing masculinity, and girls love that.

A lot of guy think that if they don't give a girl everything, that she will lose interest to someone else....it's the biggest mistake you can make....You will be more desirable if you are less available. That's how it works.

Thank you! This will definitely help me out!

Good luck my friend!

It sounds like she is interested in you but shy to tell you. So you need to make her comfortable with you. Just start with friendship, try to talk her daily and ask for the date.

Good Luck!
    Regards
    Dawghoused
    Relationship Expert
    www.dawghoused.com

Yeah man you need a lot of help since you just started to talk to a girl. So keep this topic a life and update on progress even if no one replies make it as your diary so you can reread and look back at things and advice, remember all the good advice and old mistakes.

So yeah, if I could give you one single piece of advice that would be follow your insticts when you want to progress with a girl in any way. Dont let fear and uncertainly hold you back but focus on possible positive outcome and dont take anything too serious, including her. Dont think, just do. And then come back here to thing lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by dawghoused View Post
    It sounds like she is interested in you but shy to tell you. So you need to make her comfortable with you. Just start with friendship, try to talk her daily and ask for the date.

Good Luck!
    It's possible she may be interested, but if you read everything including the comments, then you know that I messed up really badly a few times and I have no clue what she thinks about me now. She may actually have liked me before I screwed it up! And she even gave me a pretty bad response last time I approached her. I just want to make this better somehow without being too direct for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Yeah man you need a lot of help since you just started to talk to a girl. So keep this topic a life and update on progress even if no one replies make it as your diary so you can reread and look back at things and advice, remember all the good advice and old mistakes.

So yeah, if I could give you one single piece of advice that would be follow your insticts when you want to progress with a girl in any way. Dont let fear and uncertainly hold you back but focus on possible positive outcome and dont take anything too serious, including her. Dont think, just do. And then come back here to thing lol.
    The problem with this, is that I've been doing just that but the results have always been bad. I don't quite know what to do at this point besides giving her looks. Talking to her again might just make things worse. I messed up a lot and I just want to know how to make this better. What should I really do right now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast