+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend left me after looooong relationship, i feel really bad now :(

My girlfriend left me after looooong relationship, i feel really bad now :(

After long time i don't even have courage to say how many years(but over 6 years), my gf left me because she said that she wants to try to move on and find someone who she thinks is for her...like our relationship didn't go, etc...although she is right 10% for that i am not ok for that and i am very bumped now...it has been over 10 days now but i still can't get over that..
    I feel in love when i was only 18 years old with this girl and she was older then me few years, but i never wanted this to be obstacle with us and she agreed and everything was going out nicely..we had fights here and then but never to the point that i leave her or that she leaves me for good...we had minor breakups for 1-2 days but eventually all came to happy ending....but now after she told me let's go only on break to see how it works out, i agreed and after 10 days she said no i said break up for good and not like pause....so i asked why etc and she said she don't want to go back to old things(me) and that she wants to find someone who is more fit for here sort of speak and i recently found out that some guy from work where she works, is hitting on her and that she agreed to go out with him to see if he is good...that is even more stressful for me and my feelings.

I still love her and she knows that, but she is acting now like she is hurt for some reason and like her feelings are hurt etc and she wants something new....i know for sure that people from work told her that this is good and that she should move on, even though that is not their business because i am not like that...

I feel like someone told her to do this and she is acting all weird etc, because in this period when we were together, neither of us cheated that was for sure...like i said we had fights like all couples do but never to this point. And she broke this somehow saying okay listen it is better if we are on pause...and we were and then she said no no i meant break up there is no pause bla bla and like she is over more, like for months she was preparing etc...My only thought is that for months she was maybe seeing or talking with that other guy or with someone else but she didn't tell me that or i don't know, my head is in mess now

Anyhow, i wanted to share this with you, since lot of you have similar feelings and similar past relationships and i really want to hear what you have to say.

Sorry for longer text...

I'm glad you explained in details because a lot of people come on here and post but don't explain in details then your guessing if they did this or what said what yadda yadda. To be honest with you I feel your sugar coating things. What I mean by that is when you said you had arguments on and off and took breaks on and off saying it was the "usual". It's true but breaks -plural- not really normal depending on how long you have been with her. And you haven't considered maybe some of the things you've done while you were with her were things she didn't like? And if they are her friends then it is their business if she tells them besides she isn't with you anymore right? I think you should let go of her. Things to help you is delete anything from your phone about her like photos and messages. Also stop talking to her because she's just gonna make you more jealous and made for leaving you.