+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's Over....Thank God

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, that's what I was wondering.............
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

yuck. i hate that shit.

Ashamed to admit I did that once, long ago. Took me a few years to realize that invasion of her privacy was my lack of trust yelling at her to go away. Which, smartly, she did. Evidently, she knew I couldn't trust her before I did. Not surprising the entire relationship was studded with argument and sniping. I couldn't give her the respect she deserved. Not that HE did anything of the sort with you, Bluesummer. But it is strange he knew of your decision before you told him. Ah, well. Water under the bridge. No need for knowing one way or the other now. Just do what you can to stick with your choice and move on as smoothly and as quickly as possible.
    Speak less. Say more.

Wow! I didn't know there were that many big idiots out there. Nina, I don't know how you had put up with all that crap but im glad this loser is out of the picture. You can do a LOT better and you will.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, he actually DID read my journal. He told me so. But I kind of knew he would, because you can't trust that man as far as you can throw him.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Wow! I didn't know there were that many big idiots out there. Nina, I don't know how you had put up with all that crap but im glad this loser is out of the picture. You can do a LOT better and you will.
    Thank you. I truly believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Ugh. Well, to save you paragraph upon paragraph of complaining, I'll give you cliffnotes:

-He left me two years ago for some other chick, and I took him back. I recently found out he's still in contact with her
    -He makes fun of all my very good friends to my face
    -He doesn't do any work around the house, yet expects me to keep it spotless and have dinner on the table for him nightly
    -He told me once that he could do better than me anytime
    -He's threatened to hit me a few times
    -He doesn't pay any household bills, or rent
    -He yells at me for no reason when he's stressed
    -He hasn't bought me a birthday or Christmas present in two years
    -When I asked him on our three year anniversary "do you know what today is?" He's like "Yeah! It's my ex-gf Mony's b-day!" I had to tell him it was our anniversary, and he was just like "Oh yeah. Ok."
    -He insults my family

Is that enough reasons? Cuz I have more.
    Girl, I never expected to see you put up with crap like this. Bluesummer in my mind is a strong, foxy, striking, non crap taking lady who kicks butt! You've been putting up with that kind of attitude for 3 years??? I just don't believe it! I'm speechless... Girl, you can do Waaaaaaaay better than that!!!

I feel for you. In fact I'm in the similar kind of a situation at the moment (If you have a look at my thread in the same section - mine didn't last this long). Well, my shoulder is there for you
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya
    Girl, I never expected to see you put up with crap like this. Bluesummer in my mind is a strong, foxy, striking, non crap taking lady who kicks butt! You've been putting up with that kind of attitude for 3 years??? I just don't believe it! I'm speechless... Girl, you can do Waaaaaaaay better than that!!!

I feel for you. In fact I'm in the similar kind of a situation at the moment (If you have a look at my thread in the same section - mine didn't last this long). Well, my shoulder is there for you

Thanks Mishanya. I'd like to think I'm becoming more of the girl you pictured me as. And usually I'm quite aggressive in my opinions with regards to other people's relationships, but don't always apply them to myself. Hopefully this is a step in a new direction for me.

Bluesummer----"-He's threatened to hit me a few times"

I hate to stereotype but Indian men are known to slap their women about.

Probably for the best that you broke it off before that happened.

Hi BlueSummer. I havent really had the chance to get to know you since I joined... but reading this thread, looks like we have a few things in common.

I just broke it off with my BF of two years - many similarities. Just an all around jerk, and turning me into a woman I was NOT. Stay strong, and dont let him manipulate you...

My journal might as well have been tacked on the refrigerator every day, btw - that's such a violation! One I know all too well.

I'm having a bit of a time making things final on my end, mostly because he's known to "snap" and I absolutely cannot stand a confrontation.

Tone Guest
    *sprays breath freshener in mouth*

N I N A - What up girl? ^_^

I got here too late, all the good stuff's already been said. I'm really sorry this jerkoff hurt you... =/

But trust me - you will have absolutely no trouble finding someone new, for all the reasons already mentioned. But you might have to pull all their applications for the kid out in NE!

Maybe with this change - it's time to move to the states? O:)

Wow, sorry to hear about that Bluesummmer. I had always thought you were really into him.

Anyway, moving right along.....Bluesummer, meet my buddy Tone...

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Wow, sorry to hear about that Bluesummmer. I had always thought you were really into him.

Anyway, moving right along.....Bluesummer, meet my buddy Tone...
    She was really into him....to much so...or she wouldnt have put up with that POS for any more than a month.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Or if the right wing ideology in the states is too much for you, please consider the adorable, dreamlike, peaceful city voted 7th best in the world for living standards (Sydney) which also has a suitor

Everyone please don't tell Bluesummer, Vancouver was voted number 1, it will ruin everything....

By the way, Nina sounds like a Russian name, any relatives from that side of the world?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Ugh. Well, to save you paragraph upon paragraph of complaining, I'll give you cliffnotes:

-He left me two years ago for some other chick, and I took him back. I recently found out he's still in contact with her
    -He makes fun of all my very good friends to my face
    -He doesn't do any work around the house, yet expects me to keep it spotless and have dinner on the table for him nightly
    -He told me once that he could do better than me anytime
    -He's threatened to hit me a few times
    -He doesn't pay any household bills, or rent
    -He yells at me for no reason when he's stressed
    -He hasn't bought me a birthday or Christmas present in two years
    -When I asked him on our three year anniversary "do you know what today is?" He's like "Yeah! It's my ex-gf Mony's b-day!" I had to tell him it was our anniversary, and he was just like "Oh yeah. Ok."
    -He insults my family

Is that enough reasons? Cuz I have more.
    Ok, he sounds like a right little shit, and your well rid.

Also you seem strong enough to get through this. You have alot of reasons to want out of this, and your more at the stage of knowing and accepting why. The only tough part is the not being in a relationship feeling.

My advice (on what got me through), spend time with your friends, clear your own head fully of any pain or thinking that all guys are like this and then see what happens. Just do what you need to do, people here or your friends/family are always here if you doubt yourself but in the couple of posts i`ve seen here I think you'll be fine.

Good luck hun, I know I don't know you but very soon you'll be right back smiling again.... I just get that feeling!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast