+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Over....Thank God

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

It's Over....Thank God

Hey guys

So, I've threatened it in the past, but it's finally happened - I broke up with my bf of three years. Relationship just wasn't going where I wanted for the future.

It's for the best, I know, but I'm still hurtin' over it. I hope it turns out as positively as I've hoped. Just wish me some strength.....I'm going to need it for the next little while.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

holy shit girl are you okay? what happened? well, i'm here if you need an ear baby cake.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks for the support 'sombra.

I knew for a while now that it wasn't going where I wanted it to. Need someone who respects me more, and doesn't act like 'I'm lucky to be with him'. He's lucky to be with ME! But he's not anymore, so I guess his luck ran out.

I'm ok. I'll recover, I know. Don't want to keep chickening out and putting myself through grief for yet another fun-filled year. I know I'm doing myself a favour here, but it sure hurts like a sonofabitch.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer
    Thanks for the support 'sombra.

I knew for a while now that it wasn't going where I wanted it to. Need someone who respects me more, and doesn't act like 'I'm lucky to be with him'. He's lucky to be with ME!
    damn right!!!

But he's not anymore, so I guess his luck ran out.

I'm ok. I'll recover, I know. Don't want to keep chickening out and putting myself through grief for yet another fun-filled year. I know I'm doing myself a favour here, but it sure hurts like a sonofabitch.
    ohhh poecita.

everything will get better. get a good night's sleep and you'll feel better tomorrow.

Wow. Seems abrupt from where I'm sitting. Maybe you'll fill us in sometime.

But, meanwhile, good for you for protecting yourself. If I can be of any help...
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fill you in? You don't want all the sordid details, do you really......?

yes.
    _______

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ugh. Well, to save you paragraph upon paragraph of complaining, I'll give you cliffnotes:

-He left me two years ago for some other chick, and I took him back. I recently found out he's still in contact with her
    -He makes fun of all my very good friends to my face
    -He doesn't do any work around the house, yet expects me to keep it spotless and have dinner on the table for him nightly
    -He told me once that he could do better than me anytime
    -He's threatened to hit me a few times
    -He doesn't pay any household bills, or rent
    -He yells at me for no reason when he's stressed
    -He hasn't bought me a birthday or Christmas present in two years
    -When I asked him on our three year anniversary "do you know what today is?" He's like "Yeah! It's my ex-gf Mony's b-day!" I had to tell him it was our anniversary, and he was just like "Oh yeah. Ok."
    -He insults my family

Is that enough reasons? Cuz I have more.

omg! thank god it is over.

yuck. you've been putting up with that this whole time? jeez. what a ******.

Aww, poor bluesummer! But clearly he wasn't anywhere near good enough for you. I'm glad you were smart enough to see it before you married him, got pregnant, etc.

(I seem to remember you saying this was a possibility, so I guess I am not shocked.)

Chin up, sweetie - you are smart and gorgeous, and the world is yours!

You gunna tell him about the site so he can some here for support?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Or a thoroughly deserved flaming?
    Last edited by whaywardj; 07-11-05 at 12:13 PM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Thanks guys!

Yeah, his parents were supposed to be coming here from India any time now - and once that happens I'm good as married. So I figured I better get on it ASAP.

Oh, and the worst part - I just came back from Vegas, and I had written in my journal that I was going to break up with him when I got back, and for some strange reason he already knew when I got back. He called me from work an hour ago and was freaking out over it. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid when he gets home.

Wonder if that strange reason might have to do with reading your journal behind your back?
    Speak less. Say more.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast