+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: It's Over....Thank God

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh guys, thanks for your concern, but I hope you realize I'm much smarter than that. I've never been silly enough to let myself get caught up in a rebound thing. I know how much time my heart needs to heal. However, I should mention that the effects of a breakup on a person depend on a few things:

1.How much experience and maturity the person has
    2.How much time they've taken to analyze and accept the end of the relationship prior to ending it
    3.The support of close friends and family

I'm not going to say this is easy for me, but I've been down this road before, which is what allowed me to make this choice in the first place. I'm not even half as messed up as I used to get. I know what to expect, and what I need to get through it. Nina will be back up on her feet in no time!
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

I have no doubts

By the way, I'm reading a great book I got off Amazon last week: Why Men Love Bitches (from doormats to dreamgirls, a womans guide to holding her own in a relationship). Awesome book!!

Thought of you the other day too, when ex asked me to lunch. I got showered and dressed... then made a pit stop with the journal before I left to meet him LOL LOL - helped me keep my head on straight :p

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234