+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship Advice Please..

Relationship Advice Please..

We started talking or chatting months ago, umm sometime around august 2017 , and she finally became my girlfriend Feb 2018. went to dates , had so much fun , our relationship, it just turned 3 months yesterday. We're both 18 btw. She used to be so energetic in chat , she used to be so lively and weird but sweet. cheesy, ya know typical "inlove"
    but now it lessened and she doesnt chat me like that anymore, i guess sometimes ,yes, but not frequently anymore. i can still feel her love sometimes but, is she becoming cold ? she doesnt love me anymore? we just got into a fight last week and she almost broke up with me.. i miss her , and yes,she told me that she still loves me. but what is happening? is she growing tired of me,? am i smothering her with too much love? are we moving too fast? .. i need help i dont want this relationship to end. we dont go out that much anymore , because of her mom . What should i do?

PS. Sorry for my bad english , not my first language , Thanks.

Things are just settling into a comfy place . . . no need for chasing. She's secure. Stop sweating it. You may be moving too fast & overwhelming her. Love is a marathon not a sprint. Pace yourself.