+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No invite to house, why?

No invite to house, why?

We have been seeing each other 6 months and I still have not been invited to his house, why?
    Picked him up from there, he has been to my house lots of times.
    He says his house needs decorating. Should I be worried?

Hi RoseyTrotter and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Wow, finally an admin showing up.lol Maybe a clean up of those trolls?

Back to OP. There can be many reasons why people don't like inviting others to their home. Maybe they have parents living there, maybe there is something embarrassing there like maybe its not very impressive, maybe he doesn't like inviting people there (not everyone likes to bring people back to their home).

Try reassuring him that you don't care about the decorations but the longer he keeps you away, the more your imagination is running wild with why.

I would do an internet search about who lives there & who owns the place. Those are easy / cheap ways to find SO's or spouses that cheaters would prefer you not know about.

Good advice. Thank you

I have two unfinished rooms. They don't bother me,...but us guys know how women are much pickier about the interior of a house then we often are,...we are certain you will be judgmental against us for the condition of the house. A lot of guys could just as easily live in a garage if it had heat. Sometimes we only want nice houses because we know you do.

Quote Originally Posted by omgtotallyxo View Post
    Wow, finally an admin showing up.lol Maybe a clean up of those trolls?

Back to OP. There can be many reasons why people don't like inviting others to their home. Maybe they have parents living there, maybe there is something embarrassing there like maybe its not very impressive, maybe he doesn't like inviting people there (not everyone likes to bring people back to their home).
    It is an automated reply..even the trolls get the same reply haha

Girls are MUCH pickier than guys about how a house looks, so his house is probably untidy. Every guy knows a girl who broke up with their bf because how their house/apt looked. So if you don't care what his house looks like, keep telling him that and ask him if you can come over. Make sure you tell him that you don't judge people based on what their house looks like.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)