+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Younger women older man.

Younger women older man.

Any girl out there may help answer the following question would be appreciated. I'm usually pretty good with the ignore thing cause 90% of the time the outcome was positive, but this is different. You see, she always liked me from the start when she was just a teen and I had a hunch she did, but was way too old for her. Any way, I always have her advise since at that time she has an on and off boyfriend and she would stay and talk to me for his until I needed to end the conversation and go. Anyhow s rea years later let's say about s eek or so ago we met up for drinks and now she is much older something happened. She confessed how she always like me since the beginning and even when she was with her boyfriend. The age difference is quite a large amount (keeping it secluded) but she doesnt care! Well...here it is. End of the night when I left she asked me to txt her atleast time heading out the door. I did a day later. She answered my txt back 1 day later(positive txt by the way) . Now she is completely ignoring me? I didn't txt her a lot. Maybe 2 more times since a week ago. But also gave her 1 call a few days ago and seems like number is blocked. This doesnt seem like the girl I knew who would do this. But only thing I can guess is her boyfriend is back in the picture?

You left out too many important details. How long have you known each other & what is the age gap? How you met may be a factor too.

You did right by staying away while she was a minor but now since you met for a drink, she's presumably 21 & an adult.

She confessed that she likes you & wants to have a romance with you. You waited 24 hours to text her so on a tit for tat basis, she waited the same length of time to text you back. When you didn't ask her on a date she probably figured you don't see her that way & disappeared out of embarrassment.

So your next move depends on what you want. If you would like to date her, ask her out. If you want to keep things platonic, leave her alone to lick her wounds.

Thx for the reply DaLMom. Well, we known each other for about 5 years now and I see 2 of her closest friends nearly every other day(work related). Infact her friend was the one that asked me to come out and surprised her with me there. Yhe gap is a lot. Let's just say higher than the number 18and she continued to let me know it eS ok that she didn't care. Any how, the reason why I believe it's her ex is because shes been with him on and off since I known her
    I think he some how begged her or reaped tears to make her feel bad and she bit it. You see, nect day after I sent the txt I did send a txt too see if she was available that night and nothing in reply? Also I gave it a ring a few hrs later and seemed like she blocked my call as if she didn't want anyone to see or hear it ring. I'm not done or sad, just cant understand why she wouldn't just tell me? She literally lives right down my street so it's not like I can just diaper and never see each other again. Just very surprised she would completely shut me out like that! After the night we had were she didint take her hands off me the entire night. Not to mention kissing nearly ever 3 mins.

Maybe she just wanted to get it out of her system, and have just the one night. It's possible that is all she wanted.

She didn't even know I was going to be there until 1hr before. Plus the way she was talking was more of a future thing than a fling. Also shes not that type. First time she even kissed in a bar!

Then she got over whelmed and crawled into her sail shell. Maybe she had time to think about it and changed her mind.

I think her ex found out and got jealous and persuaded her to go back. Happened about 3x already since they were dating. One thing that I dont understand is that if she always liked me even being with him and finally she became intimate with me...then why the hell run and disseaper from me!

How did you respond when "*She confessed how she always like me since the beginning and even when she was with her boyfriend."? It appears she is very upset thinking you rejected her completely. Age is just a number if she is over the age of majority. i don't think has anything to do with her relationship with her now boyfriend. she responding appropriately to a complete rejection of her love by you. i would react exactly as she did. if you are interested in her you need to tell her so very soon and very clearly. January December Relationship are very popular in taiwan. i am date a fifty-five year old guy now.