+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean?

What does it mean?

Recently I asked a guy I have been talking/texting if he liked me...mind you he did like me first but I just wanted to make sure those feelings were still there. And he said that he didnt know and was just trying to focus on school. I understood that even though I kind of figured it was an excuse,so I just said "oh ok" I thought that was the end of the conversation but it wasnt. He continues the conversation by saying that he did like me though, and since I was confused by this i asked him" do you not know or do you like me?" He said "no I do like you". Do you think that he was sincere when said he liked me , and if so then what does it mean for our relationship if he is 'focusing on school' ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also if it helps any I asked this question over text message and a couple weeks back for the first time in months since we have been talking he said my name and said hi as I passed him in the hallway. But since that day we have not talked in person but he always looks at me in the hall. Just a little background if if it helps to answer my question.

Double thread: .....................

Tell him that you're not gonna talk with him anymore unless he clearly says that he likes you back. If he does, then you're good to go, else it's time to move on.