+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she gets mad when I dont cum in her, no BC!!!!??

she gets mad when I dont cum in her, no BC!!!!??

So, met a new girl, dating for a month. first time we hooked up she told me she wasn't on BC, got caught up in the moment and she said she had just finished her period so no sweat, we are both nurses, and know how that stuff works. got caught up I the moment and came inside her first time around. so we haven't hooked up in awhile, and she tries super hard to keep me around and will send accidental on purpose texts like ( you miss me lol, well I don't miss you) and then be like sorry wrong person.???? weird...? NO? anyways we have sex, I pull out and finish on her, and shes like mad. asking what wrong, and im like we can keep going if YOU want to finish and shes like, why, youll just pull out and not cum in me again. and kept just like pressing the issue. I was like honestly, I don't know you, and even if you say youre not close to your ovulation date, I don't want to risk it. and shes like upset... IDK just seeing some weird red flags ive never encountered before, or am I being sensitive. what should I do. I kinda want to end things. just too much heat.

If you want to end things then end them. Perhaps she is not afraid to get pregnant. Looks like she wanted your protein injections.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

You are both nurses but you won't practice protective sex???? You wear gloves to protect yourself for your job, why are you not gloving up your wiener? You don't know where's she's been or who with!