+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Virgin?

Virgin?

My boyfriend and I were messing around in bed but trying to keep my virginity. He had a boner while he was wearing boxers and put the boner in me a few inches but his boxers were completely covering his penis the tip and everything. It didn't go in far because of the thick boxers.

It depends on how you take it and how you think it was in taking virginity or not. I would personally say it didn't take your virginity but what I think doesn't matter, what you feel does. I think he didn't because he was inside his underwear and didn't go directly inside you, or ejaculate inside you. Just mess around more clothed if this concerns you and discuss your concerns with your bf since he might not be able to hold off with his own urges if you play around this way again.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

a few inches ended your virginity state. doesn't matter what it was covered by you were sexually penetrated in your pussy by his horn so ala bye bye virginity.

It's personal to everyone.

Do you feel you lost your virginity? Happy or sad about it if you did? I mean if he ever gave you oral or fingered you, it could be considered losing it too by some.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

If his shorts were saturated, of even a little wet with precum you can get pregnant. Stop goofing around in bed if you want to preserve you virginity. All he is doing is pushing his boundaries...eventually he's gonna get it in there if you keep this up.