+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what do i do when i hate ugly women but i’m kind of ugly guy myself?

what do i do when i hate ugly women but i’m kind of ugly guy myself?

Basically don’t want to be around ugly women or date ugly women. Not ‘hate’ i guess

You are attracted to who you are attracted to. There is no sense forcing it. Just try to be a bit kinder in your judgments. Simply because you don't find somebody attractive doesn't mean they are ugly. To somebody else, that person will be beautiful.

I think your soul need more spiritual and emotional experiences to evolve and mature so that you accept people as they are and dont judge people.
    Like traveling, religion, meditation, more life experiences, relationship experiences should get you closer to becoming a nice, open person who dont judge looks and accepts everyones differences and uniques.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Just because you are ugly, doesn't mean you can get ugly women. I have seem many ugly women paired up with quite good looking guys, it is a surprising phenomenon.

Well, there's physically ugly and then there is attitude ugly--and attitude ugly will kill your chances faster than being physically ugly.

Check your attitude--there is a reason why the universe is sending you less attractive women. You have a lot of emotional development ahead of you.
    People treat you the way they feel about you

If you choose to remain with someone who doesn't treat you well, you cease being the victim and become the volunteer.

~Derrick Jaxn -- look him up

maybe it is your fate haha~i guess

i dont think no beauty around you, bt the problem is you dont go for them. Just like when u take train, walk in a street or shop in a shopping mall, there must be one or two or even more girls with attracted appearance. However you dont have guts to talk to them or to accost them, so how can you blame always be around ugly women?

accept your fate maybe~

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan333 View Post
    Basically don’t want to be around ugly women or date ugly women. Not ‘hate’ i guess
    Be confident, a little cocky, smooth/charming and you should have np hitting it off with the more attractive ladies. You need to appeal to a woman emotionally in order to get her stimulated.

And don't be friends/buddies with girls....you will sink any opportunity. Sometimes growing a beard will get you noticed. And dress half decent, don't be a slob. Have good hygiene.

Then you work out be hygentoc and start going out with the hot ones?

- - - Updated - - -

*Hygienic

Sorry for typo

I mean, to be honest it isn't exactly a great start that you are saying you don't want to date "ugly" women. It doesn't help the way you worded it either. That you "hate" them. Sure, in the body of your message you back-tracked on that a bit, but that was still your initial reaction. I do 100% agree with what a lot of the others said about how you cannot help who and what you do or don't find attractive. You can't force that, so you shouldn't feel forced to date somebody you don't find attractive. Otherwise, whether you intend it or not, you'll always feel like you settled and they will probably pick up on that and feel miserable as well. Don't get me wrong. It never hurts to evaluate yourself and decide if maybe your standards are too high and you need to work on opening up your mind a little...

But if you just flat out don't find somebody/some type of person attractive you aren't going to be able to force yourself to change your mind. Heck, I'm about the most open-minded guy you could ask to meet.... but even I have things/types of people I don't necessarily find particularly attractive. It isn't something I can help. I didn't DECIDE not to find them attractive, it is just part of me. I actually kind of hate that about myself a little. LOL! But, if I am being fair to myself, I'm not super picky at all. It's just, I can't help but feel a little bad when ANYBODY just is not my personal type. I can't help but feel like "who the Hell am I to judge" even though I'm not really judging. LOL! I'm weird. I know.

You know, the best people that I've found were the women that in my eyes were 10's, but not a 10 in other people's eyes. I think there's something so magical about that how you can become engulfed in someone who realistically isn't perfect, but to you, you adore everything about them, flaws and all.

I find that some people who are actually 10s, they can sometimes be a little full of themselves, and they often don't put in as much effort. It's not fun dating someone like that. One person is excited to see you while the other person views you as an option, thinking, "I'll go out with him if nothing better comes up"

I think if you're classifying yourself as an ugly person, you need to take steps to change your own appearance, looks do matter, it gives you an edge. Sometimes all you need is a woman who will say something like "I'd maybe go out with him", and to take her out one time to intoxicated her with your awesomeness. If she doesn't at least have a "I'd maybe go out with him" mentality towards you, you're done. The higher she thinks of you at the beginning, the easier things are as well. Think if Brad Pitt approached a woman, how many stupid things he could say while still sweeping her off her feet.

Even if you're naturally not very good looking, you can still do plenty of things to help yourself out.
    Clothes, hairstyle, physique, good hygiene, good health/teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by GLYC View Post
    I find that some people who are actually 10s, they can sometimes be a little full of themselves, and they often don't put in as much effort. It's not fun dating someone like that. One person is excited to see you while the other person views you as an option, thinking, "I'll go out with him if nothing better comes up"
    Even that isn't necessarily true of all people who are ridiculously good looking.... but I will admit this has very much been my experience as well. In the past, I've been very... let's call it "crush prone." I crush easily... but not indiscriminately. What the holy heck does that mean? LOL! It means, I don't tend to just get a crush on any and every woman I ever meet. There has to be SOMETHING that catches my attention about a person, a little special something.... but if/when there is I can crush on her pretty easily.

And even such.... people who are ridiculously good looking have basically NEVER been on that list for me. Because, from my experience a lot of them do have that sort of better than you attitude. (It's not like they ALL do, but often times it seems they do.) Don't get me wrong. I'm still a man. I notice and can appreciate their good looks. It's just, unless they also had inner-beauty to match their outer-beauty, I want absolutely nothing to do with them. Puts me in mind, actually, of a gal at my place of work. Ridiculously beautiful.... but I swear any time I so much as cross paths with her I get the distinct impression she couldn't give a single crap to have anything to do with me. (And, honestly, MAYBE I'm just imagining that, but that is the distinct impression I get every time I see her.) If I were laying on the ground unconscious and on fire, I sincerely think she'd just walk right by without even looking or even stopping for a second. So, in turn, I want nothing to do with her. In turn if she were laying on the ground unconscious and on fire.... well... who am I kidding? I'd still save her. I could never leave somebody in danger when there is something I could do to help. I just would be ever so slightly mad at myself for doing it. LOL!

What the Hell was my point? LOL! Okay, getting back on topic...

Agreed that you can do so much to not only improve your looks, but to make you feel better about yourself. Even if you are convinced you are unattractive, there are still things you can do to improve that a little. I always used to be fully convinced I was ugly as all Hell. These days, I don't think I'm Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson or anything... but I don't think I'm half-bad. ...and that is largely because I finally started caring enough about myself to improve the things that maybe I didn't like. My hair looked awful... and I decided that I looked better shaved bald. I literally went from long hair (that looked like crap) to completely bald in one day... and never looked back. I LOVE it. I started working out after years of being too lazy to do anything but sit on my butt doing nothing. I am in the best shape of my life even being in my early/mid 30's. And all of that has given me confidence I NEVER had before.

So, yeah, maybe you may not think you are all that good looking.... but you can do things to improve that, and often times they will even have the added benefit of making you feel better about you.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 12-04-18 at 12:49 AM.

I always feel not holding to whatever standards you have and settling always causes relationship issues. So look for someone you find attractive enough to feel good about...maybe one day you will see past looks only and someone's personality will shine more to you.

What do you consider to be ugly in how a person looks? Is it the fact you think others will judge you, or is it solely your own judgements?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I've had relationships with short, fat, skinny, tall, ugly, hot looking. With women mostly because we are attracted to things that stimulate us emotionally, we tend to be easier with finding the physically not so attractive, attractive if they are confident, carry themselves well, have a bright funny attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by tarzan333 View Post
    How old are you? And don't forget, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    Example I gave goo goo eyes at a waitress, possibly 70, Alex only 40 called me a sick,,,well,,,,
    Point is some of us look for different things. Most young guys see BOOBS, I ponder that blood pumping thing behind them.